Berts Goin Full Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pervbert

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Right you cyber bullies. How do I take a complaint up to the top?

Whose in charge?

I have screen shots that fully support that Poco was in the wrong, and any post from other members of the community who have come to support me are being deleted by admin.

This is ridiculous.

I questioned poco's position to express dismissive and potentialy offensive view points, as a mod which he then responded with verbal abuse.

When i insulted him back, he banned me.

Why is it that he has the right to decide what is and isn't offensive. Why's he allowed to joke about relgion, height, weight and skin tone... but I'm banned for mocking his obsession with rap music?

I have screen shots that fully support and confirm all of this.

I did nothing wrong.

Mods and admin here are protecting him over me, which is an abuse of power... which is especially true given the evidence i can provide.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Right you cyber bullies. How do I take a complaint up to the top?

Whose in charge?

I have screen shots that fully support that Poco was in the wrong, and any post from other members of the community who have come to support me are being deleted by admin.

This is ridiculous.

I questioned poco's position to express dismissive and potentialy offensive view points, as a mod which he then responded with verbal abuse.

When i insulted him back, he banned me.

Why is it that he has the right to decide what is and isn't offensive. Why's he allowed to joke about relgion, height, weight and skin tone... but I'm banned for mocking his obsession with rap music?

I have screen shots that fully support and confirm all of this.

I did nothing wrong.

Mods and admin here are protecting him over me, which is an abuse of power... which is especially true given the evidence i can provide.

Mods can do what they want unfortunately it's there playground

if the said mod doesn't like what you say they can just ban you which is human nature. I'm sure if you was a mod you would of probably banned him to piss him off just the same

Pervbert

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is a community that has been around longer than the current team of mods and will still be around after they leave.

Taking favouritism is an insult to the people who have been coming here for years.

This isn't about the ban, it's about the other mods covering up the ban.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is a community that has been around longer than the current team of mods and will still be around after they leave.

Taking favouritism is an insult to the people who have been coming here for years.

well it's like crying about a parking fine in an area with no signs

you know you been screwed over but you have no power to do anything about it sure you can write a letter but they will still tell you to pay a fine

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope mods aren’t protecting anyone. You spewed out a racist comment. You weren’t banned for mod abuse, you weren’t banned for arguing you were banned for a racist comment. Had you not said that comment, you’d not be banned.
stop spamming the forum and wait out your ban

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

have a nice breakfast and then stare at the bright sun after having no sleep

all you can do at a time of crisis like this

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
But that’s what you were banned for and Elwood confirmed your ban holds. Posting sh** on the forums about mods and admin isn’t gonna help your case tbh

Pervbert

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
But that’s what you were banned for and Elwood confirmed your ban holds. Posting sh** on the forums about mods and admin isn’t gonna help your case tbh

Mods and admins is my case now.

Who is above admin, how do i make a complaint please?

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
There’s no direct contact to the site owner, you need to message me or Elwood the issue and we can pass it on

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
well it's like crying about a parking fine in an area with no signs

you know you been screwed over but you have no power to do anything about it sure you can write a letter but they will still tell you to pay a fine

Yeah. It's better to pay the fine first, and then chase up on it later to see if you can claim your money back.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There’s no direct contact to the site owner, you need to message me or Elwood the issue and we can pass it on
question is DO you pass it on?. As you said countless times you and Elwood are the ones who deal with it all.[ but from a the view where most sit they think you favour Poco cause your in a relationship of sorts, Only saying what being whispered abut.].

Pervbert i never seen that word before. where did you get from ?

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
question is DO you pass it on?. As you said countless times you and Elwood are the ones who deal with it all.[ but from a the view where most sit they think you favour Poco cause your in a relationship of sorts, Only saying what being whispered abut.].

Pervbert i never seen that word before. where did you get from ?
Firstly, do you have a concern that needs passing to the site owner? If you don’t, I’m failing to see why you’re sticking your nose in.

secondly, I’m pretty sure @Poco_Loco and @elwoodbluz1966 are not in a relationship, at least I hope they are not or i will feel very betrayed!
If anyone has a genuine concern that they would like taking to the site owner, please contact myself OR @elwoodbluz1966 to pass on. I’m locking this post for replies now, all questions have been answered.

that word is unacceptable and the ban won’t be lifted. Have a fun day in the sun guys ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back