Banned

xkatx30

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So I have been banned all because the other day I reported someone who was 15 years old on the chat site yet im the one with the ban because I refused to speak to him after he told me his age why am I in the wrong here I thought reporting it would be a good thing yet im the one who gets banned all I said to him was he was too young and he was like please speak to me and I said no

Last edited:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I have been banned all because the other day I reported someone who was 15 years old on the chat site yet im the one with the ban because I refused to speak to him after he told me his age why am I in the wrong here I thought reporting it would be a good thing yet im the one who gets banned all I said to him was he was too young and he was like please speak to me and I said no
Can you please take a screenshot of the ban message that appears when you try to log in and then post it into this thread ? We do want all underage chatters reported as they should not be on this site.

xkatx30

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've been let back on
Can you please take a screenshot of the ban message that appears when you try to log in and then post it into this thread ? We do want all underage chatters reported as they should not be on this site.[/QUOTE

I've been let back on now I did report him over day for it x

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been let back on
It couldn't have been a ban then or you wouldn't be ale to get on. For future reference, you need to appeal any ban on the correct thread, not create a new one. This is the link to where anybody appealing a ban needs to go - So I was banned - Free Chat Rooms Please read the very first post on that thread, as it clearly states exactly what is required for any ban appeal to be considered. Thanks.

Back