Are we on the brink of a world war?

hairygityeti

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
100,000+ Russian troops massed on the Ukrainian border
Ukraine set to join NATO
NATO troops in Ukraine
Chinese forces preparing troops for invasion of Taiwan jet fighter incursions of Taiwan air space
Chinese military massing on Indian border
Fatal clashes inside Indian boarder with Chinese troops
China threats to Nuke Japan and Australia
China caught building secret military base UAE without permission and kicked out
China withdraws embassy from Ukraine for recognising Taiwan
China building illegal military bases on coral reefs in south china seas
China threats to US , UK , German ,Japanese ships in the south china sea
China gifting destroyers to Pakistan
Pakistan ship seized by India full of radio active materials headed for China
Chia testing new missiles
OPEC forcing oil prices up to the point Europe and UK is using up Their reserves to keep down fuel costs

America Australia Japan and many others have pledged to back Taiwan and defend her against China
NATO will back Ukraine

War is coming that will drag Europe and much of the world into war

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We've been on the brink of WW3 since 1945. So, not much of a brink when you think about it. I think the closest we came was in 1962? the Cuban missile crisis, when president Kennedy forced the Russians to back down. And wisely, he didn't crow about it, but praised the Russians.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
100,000+ Russian troops massed on the Ukrainian border
Ukraine set to join NATO
NATO troops in Ukraine
Chinese forces preparing troops for invasion of Taiwan jet fighter incursions of Taiwan air space
Chinese military massing on Indian border
Fatal clashes inside Indian boarder with Chinese troops
China threats to Nuke Japan and Australia
China caught building secret military base UAE without permission and kicked out
China withdraws embassy from Ukraine for recognising Taiwan
China building illegal military bases on coral reefs in south china seas
China threats to US , UK , German ,Japanese ships in the south china sea
China gifting destroyers to Pakistan
Pakistan ship seized by India full of radio active materials headed for China
Chia testing new missiles
OPEC forcing oil prices up to the point Europe and UK is using up Their reserves to keep down fuel costs

America Australia Japan and many others have pledged to back Taiwan and defend her against China
NATO will back Ukraine

War is coming that will drag Europe and much of the world into war

Ok.
Now forget what you read in the main stream media.
Go look at the real information about military exercises that happen every year or two.
Then remember that the Ukraine was taken over by a USA backed Coup.
Then look at the BBC reporting that we may be placing troops in "Eastern Europe"
Remember that the Crimea voted to re-join Russia.
Note re-join..

The rest of the threats you talk about are China related.
Do you really think China is ready for an all out military conflict with the USA.
Not for about 6 years, until they have perfected hypersonics, especially in the tactical realm not the strategic one.

What we need to do is not invite the Ukraine into NATO and stay out of the Black Sea for Russia.
As for China, we have this idea that they will block shipping, ffs, they export to us, why would they, makes no sence.

The USA needs to stop trying to wave its now flaccid dick around, Biden will capitulate to China in a heart beat.
Stop the build up of forces in the Eastern areas of Europe and talk to Russia and China.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This isn`t a reply to anyone`s post but if you care to look down the list of Threads you might find one which i started a while back titled "WW3" .
I think i was mocked about the idea then but since ,someone has lifted my Thread to post their own ideas :) .you coulda posted on MY thread had you cared ya know ?lol!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
We aren't on the brink of WW3.

If anyone is going to start it....It won't be the Russians. (China.;))

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No, there will never be WWIII. Why? Because wars are expensive and are no longer profitable.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, there will never be WWIII. Why? Because wars are expensive and are no longer profitable.
In my opinion WW`s are very profitable for the few . Similar to Pandemics are to Drug Companies.
They also reduce the World Population which again helps the Planet to recover from the greed of man.
Plus ,land grabbing is usually profitable for any Nation (if they can hang on to it !).Think of the UK ,owning land which is thousands of miles away from us when a needier country within a stones throw has to beat us to get it (back ?). The Falklands of course or the Maldeves (?) if you are an Argentinian.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Sorry mate.

War is very profitable, it's why we keep doing it.

Whats better than selling a jet fighter to a country?
Selling them another one when it gets shot down.

(edit)
It's why we moved to 5.56mm ammo in war from 7.62mm.
5.56mm wounds people more often than not, 7.62mm tends to kill people.
Wounding people is much better, that way you tie up the hospitals, transport, logistics.
Plus they are cheaper to produce and easier to ship.
It forces your enemy to spend more on medical supplies, vehicles, medical staff etc.
The list goes on.
Cynical I know, but it's the truth.
(edit over)

It's the same game the USSR and the West played all through the 80's.
Proxy wars make for good business.

Real wars, thats even better, then you have land grabs for mineral wealth which lasts decades for the corperations which grab them.

WW3 could happen at any moment, it's just a cyber attack away.

Bring down the Markets of any Western country, you bring down the existance of money as a reality, it's lost.

Then war is inevitable.

It's simply who does it first, to be fair, I think it would be us rather than Russia or China, they arent ready yet.
So striking first makes sense.
Although I would expect a false flag cyber attack to be the cause.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry mate.

War is very profitable, it's why we keep doing it.

Whats better than selling a jet fighter to a country?
Selling them another one when it gets shot down.

(edit)
It's why we moved to 5.56mm ammo in war from 7.62mm.
5.56mm wounds people more often than not, 7.62mm tends to kill people.
Wounding people is much better, that way you tie up the hospitals, transport, logistics.
Plus they are cheaper to produce and easier to ship.
It forces your enemy to spend more on medical supplies, vehicles, medical staff etc.
The list goes on.
Cynical I know, but it's the truth.
(edit over)

It's the same game the USSR and the West played all through the 80's.
Proxy wars make for good business.

Real wars, thats even better, then you have land grabs for mineral wealth which lasts decades for the corperations which grab them.

WW3 could happen at any moment, it's just a cyber attack away.

Bring down the Markets of any Western country, you bring down the existance of money as a reality, it's lost.

Then war is inevitable.

It's simply who does it first, to be fair, I think it would be us rather than Russia or China, they arent ready yet.
So striking first makes sense.
Although I would expect a false flag cyber attack to be the cause.
Slightly off track but i have been watching a short Documentary series on TV "Pearl Harbour". It`s very interesting to know that both America and Japan dropped clangers during the attack on Pearl harbour.It`s on one of the ITV channels i think. Well worth watching .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Slightly off track but i have been watching a short Documentary series on TV "Pearl Harbour". It`s very interesting to know that both America and Japan dropped clangers during the attack on Pearl harbour.It`s on one of the ITV channels i think. Well worth watching .

One of my favourite youtubers Drachinifel has just done a vid on Pearl Harbour, havent watched it yet, but it should be good.

I know it's not a music link, but I'll post it anyway.

Pearl Harbour - Context, History, and an account from someone who was there

Probably watch it tomorrow, but Drac does know his stuff, his Jutland trilogy is great if your into WW1 naval history.
Two other channels I watch are Military History Visualised (Plus his Unvisualised sister channel) and Military Aviation History, they are great.

If your into long form, deep dive history then I cant recommend TiK enough.
TiK's Youtube channel.

He is currently plowing through the Battle of Stalingrad, but starts right from the beginning of the offensive which most channels dont touch.
He also does a lot about economics and politics which are the basis of war in the first place, well worth a look.

Cado

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Most Communist countries just print their money and tell everyone military service is compulsory. Thats why they massive but useless armies.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Most Communist countries just print their money and tell everyone military service is compulsory. Thats why they massive but useless armies.

Whereas we just print our money and dont bother with an military.
Hell we are disbanding the paras and the special forces to create "Ranger" units.
It's pathetic.

Thats why we have no military to speak of.
Even the Americans are finally figuring out that this "Hybrid" warfare idea wont work.
In the end it always comes down to boots on the ground.

If you dont have the boots, you dont get the ground.

Back