Any difference ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What is the difference between "Admin" and "Administrator " ?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Just think yourself lucky you didn't get to witness the rambling on lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bad was it?

To answer your obvious puzzlement :- when i logged into the Forums there were two names in the top right box. Pocoloco and Elswoodbuz.
I know who they are but though it strange that describing Pocoloco was "Admin" & describing Buz was "Administrator".
Is there a difference ?

D

Deadpool

Ive jus stood queuing in greggs for 15 minutes to find out they had no steak bakes. I also realised after 17 minutes I wasnt even in greggs. Go figure.
P.S Why cant i perve over some womens profiles who have them set private? Why cant forum posts stay on track and finally, covid covid covid

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive jus stood queuing in greggs for 15 minutes to find out they had no steak bakes. I also realised after 17 minutes I wasnt even in greggs. Go figure.
P.S Why cant i perve over some womens profiles who have them set private? Why cant forum posts stay on track and finally, covid covid covid
I don’t know why I read the P.S part to the tune of over the rainbow .

If bluebirds can fly over the rainbow then why can’t I :D

F

FlatLined

Because people like me like taking them off track and i love it

Back