Anti-Stormers and Eunice-sceptics gather on South West coast.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Brave anti-stormers are refusing to live in fear or believe the mainstream media’s ‘narrative’ today.

Storm Eunice landed in Britain on Friday, bringing 90mph winds and a “risk to life” warning from the Met Office.

“HOAX!” bellowed Dave Pile, aged 59, an anti-stormer, as he stood on the pier in shorts and a t-shirt, the wind howling through the gap between his ears.

“This is fiction. There is NO STORM! All of you sheep have been taken in by Big Weather again!

“Do I need to mention Michael Fish? DO I??? Because I think I’m going to! I’ve done my own research, and in all the videos I watched on YouTube not a single one mentioned Storm Eunice. Because it’s NOT REAL!

“You can all live in fear in your houses, like stupid sheep, but I’m going to enjoy the great outdoors and” …was as far as Dave got before being hit in the face by a flying STOP sign.

“Ah, truly a message from God,” chuckled weather expert, Hayley Rice.

“This isn’t a hoax, it really is very serious. We really do urge everyone to stay indoors UNLESS you’re a weather reporter like me, in which case you must go to the most dangerously exposed spots you can find wearing nothing but a cagoule you picked up from Primark.”

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
One of my plant pots got blown over. I'm not traumatized or in need of Rehab.

I don't know who Dave is.

Hayley Rice sounds like she needs Rehab though.!

Michael Fish played a blinder... He actually convinced people NOT to believe in Weather Men...( Or is that weather people?...Weather person?. Weather Woman?.)

:D

SamBally

Reaction score
A plant pot..... a plant pot....

Speechless.

Over and out.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A plant pot..... a plant pot....

Speechless.

Over and out.
Hmm.. Fancy seeing YOU here...What...On a SUNDAY AFTERNOON?.. !

Did your mum leave you here by accident? :D

SamBally

Reaction score
Hmm.. Fancy seeing YOU here...What...On a SUNDAY AFTERNOON?.. !

Did your mum leave you here by accident? :D

I wasn't even going to post today until I read the sanctimonious shittery the resident screechy nuns wrote.

Then I couldn't resist.

Good day to you!

Fukcing plant pot!!!!!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I wasn't even going to post today until I read the sanctimonious shittery the resident screechy nuns wrote.

Then I couldn't resist.

Good day to you!

Fukcing plant pot!!!!!
Funny you have said that. I was exactly the same...(Apart from replying to Moriarty. (Deep stuff..)

But hey...We meet again...;)

Plant pot. I might start calling you plant pot. !!!!!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Sam. Is that avatar actually You or a Copied image?.

Back