Anonymous.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
'Someone with 1 post.
Really, thats what chat is these days.
People making fake accounts to argue with themselves, to prove a point.
It's sad.
Blondie, if you are real, go learn something then come back.'

'Epic fail Omega. Oops.'

'Sapphire....Your Back...!! I wondered how long it would take you to return. You obviously can't resist the thought of missing out on attempting to put someone down.. Can you.'

Same three turnips hiding anonymously behind an internet name. Same accusations, same politics, same personalities. Shouty shouty and male, of course. Pretty dire, if you ask me.

Kev45

Reaction score
The same three men (man), on the very same day (today), accusing four other chatters of being either fake, someone else, or female. While they mob handedly, aggressively, attacked a lone woman who dared to type. Three (or the same one) male cowards who try and intimidate and bully people who don't share their views off the boards. The turnip who keeps calling Fred and I "Omega" is a prime example, it doesn't want anyone else to steal his thunder because he just wants to spam the boards with paranoid repetitive negative dross.

Kev45

Reaction score
I want to be stalked by real men, not past it old men whose conkers hang below their knees and who smell of cats pee and stale cake. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Omega (Blossom). :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score

Kev45

Reaction score
I can't work out if your picture is a bosom or your knees are in front of your chest, which is it? :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score

Kev45

Reaction score
When I think of what the poor jar has had to endure over the past 50 years or so, a little bitty tear wells up in my glass eye. :rolleyes:

Back