Am i banned? or is the room busted again?

Roadrunner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Been trying to get in the room? just goes around in circles bringing me back to the title page .
I cant be banned because i can use the forums and its not saying im banned.
Ive used three different browsers ,anyone got any ideas?
Im not banned or shouldnt be as ive done nothing wrong .

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
You can be banned in one place and not the other.

What I did to get back in was close all my pages. Clear cookies and history. Turn off the computer and also the router and turn back on in a few minutes. Your IP address should be reset and so relog again, clear cookies and history again before opening any pages, and that always sorted it for me. ;)

Roadrunner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You can be banned in one place and not the other.

What I did to get back in was close all my pages. Clear cookies and history. Turn off the computer and also the router and turn back on in a few minutes. Your IP address should be reset and so relog again, clear cookies and history again before opening any pages, and that always sorted it for me. ;)

Roadrunner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I did all that just now but made no difference so i came in as a guest and pmd admin ,then i got kicked for Ban evasion?
FFS Im not banned and ive no idea why i would be , i wasnt evading any ban and i contacted admin to ask !!

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is what happens to men who dump me b**** :cool:

pipistrelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Been trying to get in the room? just goes around in circles bringing me back to the title page .
I cant be banned because i can use the forums and its not saying im banned.
Ive used three different browsers ,anyone got any ideas?
Im not banned or shouldnt be as ive done nothing wrong .
I've had the same problem for weeks. I've tried going via about, clearing cookies, and using different browser to no avail

pipistrelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've had same problem for weeks keeps bringing me back here. Clearing cookies, different browsers and trying to get via the about section and then chat still same problem

Back