Afghanistan

Oswestrian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This was the only man who could have saved Afghanistan after 9/11 and made it what it once was; a real country instead of a fail state.
But George W. Bush would allow him to be re-instated as as the king again.
Not one single American, British, Canadian, Australian, French, German, Dutch, New Zealand, Danish or Afghan soldier need have died after 9/11. Not one.
mohammed-zahir-shah-the-last-king-of-afghanistan-at-his-palace-in-picture-id1203977007

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This was the only man who could have saved Afghanistan after 9/11 and made it what it once was; a real country instead of a fail state.
But George W. Bush would allow him to be re-instated as as the king again.
Not one single American, British, Canadian, Australian, French, German, Dutch, New Zealand, Danish or Afghan soldier need have died after 9/11. Not one.
mohammed-zahir-shah-the-last-king-of-afghanistan-at-his-palace-in-picture-id1203977007

I think that you meant to write " But George Bush would NOT allow him to be reinstated .
Am i correct ? a small error but it could make a big difference to your post.

Oswestrian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You're correct. The sentence should read "But George Bush would NOT allow him to be reinstated".
I tried to edit it immediately afterwards but I keep getting an error message.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What if I said Bush was part of 9/11?

Why did building 7 come down in 'Free fall' when it only had fires on 2 lower floors?

No one has ever answered that question correctly to this day.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

Why did building 7 come down in 'Free fall' when it only had fires on 2 lower floors?

No one has ever answered that question correctly to this day.

Can you explain what you really mean please instead of beating about the bush with vague what-ifs?

Are you suggesting 9/11 was caused by Bush Jr and if so how?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Can you explain what you really mean please instead of beating about the bush with vague what-ifs?

Are you suggesting 9/11 was caused by Bush Jr and if so how?
I'm not beating about anything or what-ifs.

I'm not saying George Bush caused 9/11.

What I know...Is...He Knew. BEFOREHAND about the attacks.

FACT.

The BBC reported about WTC 7 going down 20 minutes BEFORE it did.!

You wont find this easily on Youtube...Its very hard to find.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

I'm not saying George Bush caused 9/11.

What I know...Is...He Knew. BEFOREHAND about the attacks.

FACT.

o_O

How did Bush Jr know, did the pilots send an SOS signal, or was it air defense or something and how did he know the Twin Towers were the target?

As for the BBC building, 7 is still up on that video and they had just been warned it was being evacuated, no doubt a reporting mistake among the confusing messages being put out.

Unless the BBC was in on the conspiracy?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
9/11. was planned.

By the USA.

No if's or butt's.

Bin Laden was a man living in a CAVE.

Honie Honuer...The said Pilot of one of the planes.... couldn't fly a Kite never mind a plane.

But he successfully flied a Boeing 767 ?

Just doesn't happen. not now...Not ever.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
o_O

How did Bush Jr know, did the pilots send an SOS signal, or was it air defense or something and how did he know the Twin Towers were the target?

As for the BBC building, 7 is still up on that video and they had just been warned it was being evacuated, no doubt a reporting mistake among the confusing messages being put out.

Unless the BBC was in on the conspiracy?
Insider knowledge.

The BBC are well in with stuff. Haven't You realised that YET>?

Omega

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol @ FACT

If you added those posts merely for entertainment value, then you have succeeded - you actually made me laugh out loud.

That conspiracy theory has been doing the rounds since the twin towers came down - along with the conspiracy theory about the fact that man has never set foot on the moon and many others.

True or not we will never know - not me, not you nor any other common mortal who is not linked directly to it.

As for the BBC clip knowing 20 minutes prior to the attack - That is pure rubbish - They can create anything nowadays on the internet.

As for the following:

Thought you were a man of science - you should know the answer to that, if you are.

Honie Honuer...The said Pilot of one of the planes.... couldn't fly a Kite never mind a plane.

You personally knew this man?

cd9427ffa7bb0add34f6b764f99ce8b6e90fe89f.jpg

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Sorry....But this is for YOU.]

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I DONT EVER GIVE UP..;)

Moriarty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be fair, looks like Microsoft flight simulator is really that good.
After all, the Taliban a bunch of "Country boys" as one of our generals decsribed them.
Seem to have no problem with piloting the Blackhawks that the US left behind.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I`m not an expert but i know from someone who works in the cockpit control panels that these planes don`t get flown by the Pilot. A computer takes over almost every control once set.The pilot is of course the backup in cases of emergency.I believe that the pilot has to take off the plane and land it .
My problem with the 1st plane hitting the tower is how slow it came in .It just seemed to float in ?. Ohh ,i watched it live on TV as it happened . It was terrible .

Last edited:

Oswestrian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This forum post that I started is like watching a snowball getting bigger as it rolls down the mountain. Or it's like watching the Benny Hill show. I haven't decided which. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Last edited:

Omega

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sorry about butting in, but I couldn't resist replying to one of the posts - I can delete the post if you wish :)