Admins breaching their position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
An admin says I was warned about something but I had only just come on and there had not been any communication with any admins or mods yet before that moment, So admin who ever pulled the trigger to ban telling a pack of lies saying I had been warned when there had not even been the word hello yet said let alone anything else for any warning to have even occurred.

It shows that even admin lies to make the cap fit if it suits them , Because if there had not been a single word said between any admin or mod and myself yet on the day in question then how could any warning have been made without saying anything. It shows they this is deception and a pack of lies and if there will be no record of any correspondence on the page before hand to support their actions.

Imalittleteapot

Out of the office
Staff member
Reaction score
You have been warned many times to use your block but instead you constantly instigate arguments..last nt you were kicked out of england room for constant arguments..that was your warning..
Take the time out to have a hard think about your actions..learn to use your ignore function ..you are an adult and you know you can walk away from conflict.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back