Abreviations or what ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don`t know if it`s me or if others have noticed that some abbreviations are not necessarily as short as the smileys ?.
My pet hates on these words are " PMSL" or even "PML" . Both of which could more shortened by using the grinning face moto ?.:D or ::). I think that most of you can count that 3 letters is more than 2 ?.:D/

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I may be showing my age here, but when I used chat rooms people would type 'rofl', that stood for 'rolling on the floor laughing' it then got extended to 'rotflmfao' :rolleyes: which stood for 'rolling on the floor laughing my f****ing a*se off'. What an improvement the smilies are. :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I may be showing my age here, but when I used chat rooms people would type 'rofl', that stood for 'rolling on the floor laughing' it then got extended to 'rotflmfao' :rolleyes: which stood for 'rolling on the floor laughing my f****ing a*se off'. What an improvement the smilies are. :)
I agree and get spiked if i tell certain people that i think "pmsl" should really only apply to females as they have a weaker bladder after childbirth . So many males on here (well a few infamous ones !) still type "pmsl" usually at a nothing joke or remark :).

B

Bad_Influence

I agree and get spiked if i tell certain people that i think "pmsl" should really only apply to females as they have a weaker bladder after childbirth . So many males on here (well a few infamous ones !) still type "pmsl" usually at a nothing joke or remark :).

Pmsflay(not literally)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No typing in code. . .dthisxuizmustqghstop!

Back