qmangjmc

verified √
Reaction score
a woman found a mom snake and 17 baby snakes living under her bed

what you think about that ? ? ? ? ?

Wojcik

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I'm scared of them, but i am aware and cautious of the dangers, especially if they're venomous. But that's like with any wild animal or creature that could potential cause harm, even death in severe circumstances. Animals can be unpredictable.

qmangjmc

verified √
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I'm scared of them, but i am aware and cautious of the dangers, especially if they're venomous. But that's like with any wild animal or creature that could potential cause harm, even death in severe circumstances. Animals can be unpredictable.
almost stepped over or on one that was on the ground near a store when i was a kid luckily i looked down and saw it . . . . . was the last time i saw one

i believe i might be scared of them but im not 100% sure because i havent seen one since i was a kid and hope to never see one again

Wojcik

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
almost stepped over or on one that was on the ground near a store when i was a kid luckily i looked down and saw it . . . . . was the last time i saw one

i believe i might be scared of them but im not 100% sure because i havent seen one since i was a kid and hope to never see one again
Was probably a traumatic experience for you. All it takes is one bad experience as a child to create that fear going forward and being more aware and cautious of whatever has made you afraid.

qmangjmc

verified √
Reaction score
Was probably a traumatic experience for you. All it takes is one bad experience as a child to create that fear going forward and being more aware and cautious of whatever has made you afraid.
i really had forgot about it until i read your post

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Don't they nest in the same place every year?

I'm sure I read somewhere that if you live above a snake nest it'll flood you with snakes every year, I'm sure different breeds have different habits though

qmangjmc

verified √
Reaction score
Don't they nest in the same place every year?

I'm sure I read somewhere that if you live above a snake nest it'll flood you with snakes every year, I'm sure different breeds have different habits though
i dont know

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
*After checking for snakes first.