A Strange encounter

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Ok, so this is what happened, I was minding my own business,just the other day, think it might have been Thursday, maybe even Friday, no it wasn't Friday because that's the day i wash briches in the kitchen sink and leave em out to dry propped up against the shed , strategically placed, so next doors cant see em [ they poker dot ones see]..and way, slightly veered off the topic there, was saying, walking down the country land as I do on most days, enjoying the tranquility, calm and english country side of it all...when all of a sudden i hear, a hoof sound like tipper taper tiper tapper...I look up and its a horse.

I thought no much of it, after all its one of many horses I've come across. Grown quite accustomed to the begggers. without warning it dida huge plop, not just any plop either, it made a plop sound, was one muhaaaaaaaasive one.

Why? I mean was that even allowed?

S

Saphire

Next time you walk said route, take a bucket and spade.
One horse's waste is a gardener's best friend.:cool:

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
nature at work . unlike dog owners whom are obliged to stop and clean up mess .horse owners can just canter off leaving it for others or nature to clean up.
thats true, someone should invent horse size doggie bag equivalents, hang on a sec, we already have em, I believe they called binsacks.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is God's way of telling you not to wash your dotty skidders in the sink where you wash your dishes.

Back