The site is dying

Because of the attitude and lying

Impartial is what you're meant to be

Instead everyone can see

That things are not right

It's that what causes the fight

If chatters were treated fair

Peace would return to UKChats lair.
Seriously Ruby ? You can't see the endless toxicity of the 40/50's Room, the never ending digs, sniping, comments etc ? Warned so many times it's just ridiculous. Allowed back from permanent bans but only to go back to just how it was in the past. Many chatters have complained to us, they don't speak out in the room because they know what treatment they would get. They've been avoiding the room or not typing because of the daily nonsense. Which could all be solved simply by using ignore, but it never is used. And you think WE as Admins are going to allow that to continue ? Because it is ALL of us Admins that agree on this. There is no 'head' Admin. Calling a chatter a *** albeit worded as icunt constantly is hardly nice, I think there would be many complaints if the same was done to those who complain about her daily.

Bottom line is we have watched what has been going on, we've seen it for ourselves, so the 'it's not fair' line just doesn't wash. Enough is enough and the boasting and attempt at taking over the 60's Room the other morning was never going to be allowed. People either learn to ignore or block or nothing ever changes and WE will not let it continue any more. THAT is what was killing that room.

Btw, surprised at you joining in, you used to say you disliked arguing and kept out of it all. And the 'defections' to the new site coupled with link posting to other chatters, did anyone think the site owners were going to allow that ?

I suggest those shouting the loudest look at their chat behaviour instead of always trying to blame us and claim we are not fair. We don't mod drama and if there is genuine prolonged harassment, screen shot it and report it. That is how it is done correctly.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Which could all be solved simply by using ignore

This just isn't an accurate statement. On the boards and despite being on ignore a certain individual circumvents it by leaving a stalky "haha" 1000s of times to other chatters.

Including when the topic is children drowning in the Mediterranean.

You completely ignored me when I raised this issue.

Now you are claiming it is how to resolve site issues where people dislike each other, etc...

Ye right...

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This just isn't an accurate statement. On the boards and despite being on ignore a certain individual circumvents it by leaving a stalky "haha" 1000s of times to other chatters.

Now you are claiming it is how to resolve site issues where people dislike each other, etc...

Ye right...
My response was regarding in the chat rooms - not on the Forum. There is not an ignore feature on the Forum. Try not reading those you dislike.

SamBally

Reaction score
There is a block on the forum.

I'll repeat what I said.

One rule for one and one rule for everyone else.

Just because you don't recognize harassment.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Ye right...
And another of his silly grinning icons eh ? :)

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a block on the forum.

I'll repeat what I said.

One rule for one and one rule for everyone else.

Just because you don't recognize harassment.
No, same rules for everyone - if you feel harassed, report it.

SamBally

Reaction score
No, same rules for everyone - if you feel harassed, report it.

I did report it to you. I don't "feel" harassed, I am being harassed and I am also being stalked. I even provided segments from the site TOU that state what is considered harassment.

As an example. No one else was typing on the boards late at night. I randomly reply to a post regarding Muslim children drowning in the Mediterranean, days after I last posted, and literally seconds later up he pops with a stalky "haha".

Hundreds of them and hundreds of inappropriate stalky haha's.

"Feel" harassed?

Despite using the board block feature to ignore him.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
OK so it seems I was ignored.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Boa Noite XD

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nice poem but the 'UKChats lair' bit was a bit weak to rhyme with 'fair'...all in all 7/10

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did report it to you. I don't "feel" harassed, I am being harassed and I am also being stalked. I even provided segments from the site TOU that state what is considered harassment.

As an example. No one else was typing on the boards late at night. I randomly reply to a post regarding Muslim children drowning in the Mediterranean, days after I last posted, and literally seconds later up he pops with a stalky "haha".

Hundreds of them and hundreds of inappropriate stalky haha's.

"Feel" harassed?

Despite using the board block feature to ignore him.
If you make a comment on a Forum thread, it is open to comment by anyone. And posting laughing emojis is not harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back