A barage of abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahand

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm writing this because I'm really sick of this kind of thing happening to me on here. I was in the lobby a few hours ago & was talking to a woman called rhea. After a little while chatting I politely asked if she'd be cool if we talked intimately with each other. She then asked what I meant by this & I said I meant us talking sexually. I did also mention that I know it's not everyone's cup of tea & I'm sorry if I've offended her. But that didn't stop her from completely exploding! Started calling me names such as pervert, creep, that I sound like a rapist, that I must be on some kind of register & commenting on how much of a mess I look in my profile pic. She then began broadcasting this in the main room & other people started commenting on there & someone called eclipse (something like that) started having a go at me in pm's too. I think she might be a regular, maybe even a mod. This women rhea kept stating that I'd said sexual things when I hadn't! The only words I used were 'intimately' & 'sexually'. And I only used the second one to make it clear what I'd meant by talking 'intimately'. But in hindsight maybe I should've used a lighter word such as 'naughty' instead of 'sexually'. But that's still no reason for the woman's behaviour towards me. I'm a really thick-skined person. But think if it was a guy who had low self-esteem & prone to suicidal thoughts. That kind of abuse might just send that person over the edge. Some people on this site really need to start thinking before typing things.

Last edited:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Typical responses from trolls of the lowest order!
This man probably has a genuine grievance and is merely highlighting the 'gang' mentality of chat rooms.
He, seemingly, approached a chatter with a view to a 'private' conversation, the nature of which you are blatantly speculating, (as is your wont).
All that was required was for the said female to say 'No' and, if necessary, 'block' him if she was offended.
Pretentious outrage is what attention-seeking people initiate for their own personal gain. It happens far too often. He rightly cited the main culprits.
Please desist from irrelevant responses to threads because it makes you look completely idiotic and very needy for attention.

More so, as your comments compound the author's observations.
Let's not have to resort to name calling and pretend we are offended by what others type, eh?
:rolleyes:

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm writing this because I'm really sick of this kind of thing happening to me on here. I was in the lobby a few hours ago & was talking to a woman called rhea. After a little while chatting I politely asked if she'd be cool if we talked intimately with each other. She then asked what I meant by this & I said I meant us talking sexually. I did also mention that I know it's not everyone's cup of tea & I'm sorry if I've offended her. But that didn't stop her from completely exploding! Started calling me names such as pervert, creep, that I sound like a rapist, that I must be on some kind of register & commenting on how much of a mess I look in my profile pic. She then began broadcasting this in the main room & other people started commenting on there & someone called eclipse (something like that) started having a go at me in pm's too. I think she might be a regular, maybe even a mod. This women rhea kept stating that I'd said sexual things when I hadn't! The only words I used were 'intimately' & 'sexually'. And I only used the second one to make it clear what I'd meant by talking 'intimately'. But in hindsight maybe I should've used a lighter word such as 'naughty' instead of 'sexually'. But that's still no reason for the woman's behaviour towards me. I'm a really thick-skined person. But think if it was a guy who had low self-esteem & prone to suicidal thoughts. That kind of abuse might just send that person over the edge. Some people on this site really need to start thinking before typing things.
There’s a report feature when you click every persons name. Also, abuse that includes you being accused of anything To do with rape, screenshot that sh** and send it to myself or @elwoodbluz1966

please note that that we do have a sister site which allows sexual chat and is probably more suited to your needs. It’s ukchat.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back