21 Minutes of ACTUAL FACTS. What is happening to Society.

Kev45

A storm happens one raindrop at a time.
Reaction score
21 minutes of facts on a YouTube video that no one will watch.:rolleyes: Posted on this site via Smartphone (or computer) that watches your every move online and off, no matter what privacy settings you use. Surely there must be some grown up evidence to support this, like research, a book, or summat?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
BBC Article 2015.
"The internet activity of everyone in Britain will have to be stored for a year by service providers, under new surveillance law plans."

Details of UK website visits 'to be stored for year's'

On Tuesday 29 November 2016, the Investigatory Powers Bill received Royal Assent and will now be known as the Investigatory Powers Act 2016.

Investigatory Powers Act

Its a few years old now, all ISP's must store, by law, your internet browsing history.
Havent checked if they are now storing more than your last years history, but why would they need to if the Security services get involved, they can just store anything they deem fit without court order or legal argument.

Figured everyone knew that :)

Kev45

A storm happens one raindrop at a time.
Reaction score
Only use a landline

That's not strictly true, mobile phones are one of the main currencies in prison. Cost a small fortune, and prisoners have been murdered for them. It is amusing, though, if the 'man' tracked a call to Cell 7, Winchester Prison. :rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You don't need a microchip in your head for me to stalk you ;)

For a few pounds I can find out what kind of bog roll you use and more :p

So if you want to stay off the information market:

Only pay in cash
Only use a landline
And stay off line

I can only think of one place where you can do this........... prison o_O

Unfortunately they made daily life impossible for the rest of us without all three :cool:
Landlines are monitored for keywords.
It has been common practice for about 10 years lol.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Part TWO. Brain implants? Some of us were chatting about this kind of thing back in the early 90's.!

Back