‘Shrinkflation'. They have only gone and done it again!

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

The latest victim, a humble WISPA bar, has been reduced in size and without Cadburys announcing any changes to their price, as ‘shrinkflation' strikes again!​

We don't care about Covid-19!

We don't care about Borisgate!

We don't care about Ukraine!

We don't care about rocketing energy bills!

We care about shrinkflation!

Julie Daley, a consumer expert at Fairer Finance, told the Observer in December: Although the UK population are rapidly catching up to America on the obesity scale, reducing the amount of chocolate in the packet by a few grams while keeping the price the same, or worse still, increasing it, feels devious. Daley concluded I have to dash now, my husband has been left unsupervised with the Quality Street and the fat bastard will eat all the best ones and leave the Coffee Creme.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Detraction, detraction, detraction. Anything to keep the hoi-polloi away from the crippling realities of covid deaths, NHS doom and tory party disaster that has turned the UK into a dystopian nightmare, run and controlled by billionaires/millionaires from the safety of their own protected planetary bubble.

Let them eat Wispa!

tiny Wispa, miniscule Wispa!

clactonolderguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
though tories are without doubt corrupt . at least we know they lie and seek to have mates profit .. Labour on other hand are as bad but just more devious ..also not yer apologised for almost! bankrupting UK when in power last. ist a choice of choosing who you think will do least harm. At least tories did stand up for Falklands whereas Labour would have dumped it and its inhabitants without a qualm. To think I used to be a labour support too.. even voted T Blair first time ..( now know by us as T B Lair) ok rant over .. as to food being sneakily reduced ..that been going on for decades. just try checking out size and thickness of a wagon wheel! never mind a can of beans where they denied putting less in until a can customer admitted she counted number of beans in a tn every so often and could show numbers were well down ( they made sauce thicker so you didn't notice) they they had to admit it!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And of course we’re not allowed to mention Barry Gardiner, but cake is important. :rolleyes::DView attachment 7780
Of course NO Tories have taken a back hander from the rich eh ?. You utter idiot lol:). The whole system is corrupt and fk all can be done about it as long as people who like to think they are "better than others" are still voting.

Back