‘Everything is fine’, confirms straight white woman.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A white, straight woman has confirmed that everything is pretty much fine now, so no one need worry.

Haggy Eensane, an unemployed circus performer from Hove, has had a big think about everything and concluded that there really isn’t too much for anyone else to complain about.

“Well, you see lots of transgender people on Twitter talking about harassment and discrimination and so on, so I spent some time thinking about it and, yeah, really, I don’t think it’s too bad, it's just a harmless 'belief' isn't it?” she said, reassuring the entire transgender community.

“I mean, I went out about ten o’clock last night and it was fine. Didn’t feel threatened at all. Saw a man who looked a bit like a woman so I just went – ‘don’t worry love, nothing to worry about here’ – he didn’t say anything back, which was a bit rude but whatever.

“I had a job interview and got on really well with the guys doing the interview. We had a bit of a laugh about how there are so many transgenders in society nowadays so, you know, good banter. I reckon I stand a good chance.”

She also mentioned her relationship.

“The Ex-husband? Yeah, he's good. Fine. Walked through the park following him yesterday. It was nice. Some people are funny about being followed around by an ex but we’re not. Don’t care what people think. Not since the injunction ended.“

“It’s a good relationship and everything. I even let him talk to other women. Doesn’t bother me. Unless I catch him doing it and then it does.”

It is hoped that, in the wake of Haggy's confirmation that everything is fine, women, people of colour and homosexuals, transgenders and other minority groups are all suitably reassured and will just get on with their lives without any further complaint.

Back