‘Scary’ films

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The WickedPerdition..... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Isabelle1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Absolutely pretentious bollocks! It went downhill from the start. Thank God for escalators and lifts (elevators, that is, to the ignoramuses).
:cool:
part one - and it still gave me the creeps. I had to watch Tom and Jerry cartoons to sleep. Don't get me wrong - I love a good horror but this was out of my league. And there were no lifts in this movie.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We have no scary clowns.. The only Clown here was Pipo all clowns are gone

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lights off, head phones in, TV turned up, and pop the Exorcist film in. One of the creepiest films of all time. It's made grown men feel ill, and some even fainted watching it back in the day. It's all about creating that atmosphere.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lights off, head phones in, TV turned up, and pop the Exorcist film in. One of the creepiest films of all time. It's made grown men feel ill, and some even fainted watching it back in the day. It's all about creating that atmosphere.
No Popcorn than!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would recommend eating before you watch it, or in fact, don't watch it at all. It's just not worth it lol.
Good advice for someone with a bad stomage, but I can deal with every horror movie... I worked in the real live horror Health Care...lol

Amaani

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you’re not frightened by subtitle terrifying horror films based on true events. Genuinely scares me and they don’t pull no punches, they’re gruesome. Also they available on Youtube!

EXep-LEUcAATHZG

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
guaranteed to give you nightmares after only watching a hundred times!MV5BODQyMDFhODgtY2YwYi00ZTc4LThmNjUtZmY1NzQ5YTY3MGViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMyOTkyMDY@._V1_.jpg

Back