Swearing in YAH

Do you want swearing in YAH?

• Yes

Votes: 78 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.0%
  • Look into creating another room like YAH but with swearing...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkInTheMist84

Reaction score
Megs, Silk is finding out, we all said it was just an oversight on your part, sharing the good work you do, but Rules are Rules so lets hope its only a day or two xxx
I think the Dalai is dealing with it now

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
If you wouldn't say it to your priest, don't say it in that room

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I never swear in YAH room .......maybe it's because I don't go in there

spud

bugger off
Reaction score
I don't have a priest but, if the room is now reduced to priestly banter, you may as well close it.

Reaction score
Well if you need a priest I hear GdszGdGuy might be free, sounds like he'd be right at home in YAH.

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some rather ungenerous things have been said about priests! The clergy are often quite tolerant of free speech. Riddle me this:

"I'm told a certain something grows
in its pouch, swells and stands up,
lifts its covering. A proud bride grasped
that boneless wander, the daughter of a king
covered that swollen thing with clothing." - Black Monks

Answer: Dough.

Z

zowie

I have no issue with any swearing, although every other word would be tiresome or used as a bullying tactic. But, one does not need to use swear words to bully another person.
Nor do I have any issues with the innuendos etc.. related posts...the only shocking post I have seen on this site (Lobby) was a guest chatter graphically describing how he would kill another named chatter... It always has, and always will, surprise me that a lot of people are shocked by references to a natural and necessary act - without which we would not be here discussing the use of certain terms - but have no issues at all with references to violence...but hey! that's another debate! :)
I voted for a new room on the assumption that the same no guests basis would apply; should this not be the case, then I would like to change my vote to allow swearing

sultryy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
am against swearing in yah as room is ok as it is .

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Thank you.

Emmagiggler188

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i wasn't aware of the none swear in young at heart room when I swore and got a auto ban from there for 6 hours but I wasn't even warned before hand if I would of been warned I prob woudlnt of swore but oh well and yeah about another room I think its pointless

Reaction score
So there has been a lot of vocalizing about swearing in YAH, so I am looking for public views. Be aware that if swearing becomes allowed, it's all swears. So I am going to post this question. Do you want swearing in YAH? I'm closing this thread in a week, so put your thoughts here now.
i think its a joke that swearing isnt allowed in there tbh have you watched kathrine tate and the granny who is in that ? she swears 47 times a minute and she is the same age as most of them godsake ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back