Sayings you agree with

C

CrazyCatLady

Look before you leap.
Especially useful if you like jumping into piles of leaves on farms.

L

LiveWales

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

L

LiveWales

It’s a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you’re hurt.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Opinions are like @rseholes- everyone has one.

To complete the phrase.

Opinions are narrow, they are individual, they are closed mostly, they tend to only accept things one way and they usually stink.

Thats why they are like a$$holes.

C

CrazyCatLady

To complete the phrase.

Opinions are narrow, they are individual, they are closed mostly, they tend to only accept things one way and they usually stink.

Thats why they are like a$$holes.
Limited sex experience, Moriarty? Lmao...@seholes tend to only accept things one way...tell that to a gay man!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Limited sex experience, Moriarty? Lmao...@seholes tend to only accept things one way...tell that to a gay man!

I said "tend to", I have known a few women who dont mind it ;)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Nightsky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Walking a mile starts with the first step.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"Never fall out with someone who knows where you live"
Not a well known saying but it's something I've always believed in trying to abide by... I was reminded of it by a recent incident...
One of the neighbours has had her car vandalised in the middle of the night. The same thing happened to her a month ago. They've waited until
she's had it repaired and done it again. This isn't random - it's targeted, perpetrated by cowardly scum. You can fall out with people in a pub, at the shops, anywhere, and whatever happens it's over and done with. But if they know where you live it can cause you no end of bother. You'll never have peace of mind. :(

Back