Will Liverpool win the title this year?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
J

JustinCredible

We have a good team this season so i'm very hopeful..Mind..I say that every season but I really mean it this time! My only concern is that Mane and Salah appear to be playing more for themselves than the team.

TristanWirral

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We have a good team this season so i'm very hopeful..Mind..I say that every season but I really mean it this time! My only concern is that Mane and Salah appear to be playing more for themselves than the team.

Aren't many big stars the same in sports. Know what you mean though. Fingers crossed for this season!

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Only if they win all there matches

Ticklish

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There was an article the other week, where they were saying how Liverpool have been here before, but this year feels 'different'. It's a load of old pollocks.

The thing is they're still in the same situation as the other times, being maybe the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country that is fortunate enough to be leading the league by a few points. That doesn't mean they can't win the title, but their chances will always be less than 50/50.

Their situation isn't helped by Salah's slump in form, which they rely on too heavily, and a couple decent teams waiting to pick up the pieces in 2nd and 3rd. If they do manage to keep up their challenge then good luck to them, but there's so much more to football than the Premier League. Teams should concentrate more on the cups and European adventures, and see where it leads them.

Back