Words that inspire you

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OMFG..........do you really expect us to read all that crip?

My sole concern is that I write what matters to me, and hear what matters to others. Read, do not read, post, do not post. I will carry on regardless.

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You must have too much time on your hands Elea .. is all I can say.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I didnt know you had Elea in your skype mac?

B

Beemovie

Then I would show manners myself, not recommend them to others.

I wasn't as discourteous as I could have been. From the first time we spoke, I believe megs233 has purposefully tried to provoke me. I thought this was a joke. She would obfuscate or prevaricate and I would respond. It would be hard to take her poem any other way. Perhaps if she'd read my last response carefully, she wouldn't have been offended by tongue in cheek barbs. And had you done the same, perhaps you'd have seen my last response for what it was... If she was mortally wounded by what I wrote, her family have my sincerest condolences. As for Jude99, she is welcome to believe what she likes about the S.A.S., but she will allow that others hold different views... But I'm not justifying myself to you or anyone. This is so petty! I didn't start this thread for an argument. I want to hear something from the depths of the soul. This is how I know I'm not the only human on Earth. You can read character in words pierced by feeling, beauty and vision. And beneath character is the soul which shatters solipsism. That's why I created this thread.

I'll not be catechized by you. Thanks.
I fear your sesquipedalian attitude and incorrect use of many words show you up to be just as garrulous as Jude but at the same time attempting to come across as a logophile. Your floccinaucinihilipilification of everyone else on here because they may not have your education comes across as a little aloof which of course is not a nice trait to have.
In simple terms, you are a knob

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My sole concern is that I write what matters to me, and hear what matters to others. Read, do not read, post, do not post. I will carry on regardless.

This is my favourite quote Elea and one I have followed and lived with all my adult life.....

THE PURPOSE OF JUDO DISCIPLINE.................Jigoro Kano.

Judo is the way to the most effective use of both physical and spiritual strength. By training you in attack and defenses it refines you body and your soul and helps you make the spiritual essence of Judo part of your very being. In this way you are able to perfect yourself and contribute something of value to the world.

This is the final goal of Judo discipline.

Anyone who intends to follow the way of Judo, must above all, instill this teaching in his heart.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hang on a moment....I thought this was Eleas inspiring words thread?

Back