Mods being limited in what they can see after reports

rainallthetime

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This evening alone, I've seen 4 bans and mutes being handed out regardless of circumstances. Do the owners and mods not feel that room moderators should be more able to review cases and reinstate users that, in retrospect, were banned or muted unfairly?

OoXXKIMXXoO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Rain its a joke in there i was just otbanned for ban evasion when i wasnt even banned so hows that work ? yet two nights ago there was mods in the room and vigilante threatened me with a violent rape and even sent in the room a picture of himself holding a knife and nothing was done ? its not what you know its who your mates with .
This evening alone, I've seen 4 bans and mutes being handed out regardless of circumstances. Do the owners and mods not feel that room moderators should be more able to review cases and reinstate users that, in retrospect, were banned or muted unfairly?[/QUOT

Reaction score
Surely a mod can lift a ban fairly easily? Some of the stuff people say they've been banned for is stupid, maybe a 3 strikes rule for the mods is required? If a mod, under review, is constantly found to ban people unfairly then surely they aren't capable of being a mod?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
It's being fixed. Thanks.

OoXXKIMXXoO

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sorted thanks mine was due to a kim that is on a ban who i keep getting confused with looks like i might have to have a new name , thing is virtriolic has a pinned post on the forum about a kim on here who should be banned on site yet that means every kim will be banned as i have been a few times now why is his post not removed as its tarring every kim with the same font brush .

Back