Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What? Just answer the question… you stated

How could they have found it to be safe in the 12 months between discovering covid, and releasing the ‘vaccines’?
It took people 5 years to find that Thalidomide was dangerous.
Did they have superfast computers then ? did they have the knowledge which the current Microbiologists have passed down to them ? Were the scientists even in contact with China then ?. Get real mate .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I loved Meatloaf- he was a big part of teenage years! However, he was 74 ffs- let's be fair, it wouldn't have been too long till he popped his clogs and he had a bloody good life! He was vulnerable- his age, plus he had asthma, as well as other conditions.
This story is no scare tactic and I actually admire the guy even more!
I thought that was the main purpose of the Vaccine ,to help the Vulnerable to stay alive ?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Are you deliberately being stupid of what? You do realise how parenthood works? A computer doesn’t make pregnancy any faster.
Stupid OF what?...That is the question... :D Really Mr B...you should brush up on your Typing skills... or are YOU deliberately being stupid?.

This isn't the First time is it. Be brave and take a break from here...Like you did last time. ;)

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stupid OF what?...That is the question... :D Really Mr B...you should brush up on your Typing skills... or are YOU deliberately being stupid?.

This isn't the First time is it. Be brave and take a break from here...Like you did last time. ;)
Possibly a longer break though ? :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ll try again, as you seem to hav see missed it the first time.
Are you deliberately being stupid or what? You do realise how parenthood works? A computer doesn’t make pregnancy any faster.
I`ll let you explain to me eh ?. I never mentioned anything about parents .
ok ...ready ,steady ___GO !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you don’t understand that it is impossible to have done adequate tests on pregnant women (from conception to birth, and through development as the child grows) within 12 months of the discovery of the virus, then I actually believe you ARE as stupid as you make out. In which case you really should not have access to the internet.
Since when have pregnant women been forced to have Vaccines ,by Law? I`ve not seen that in any of the News which i read or see on TV .
The ony compulsary laws on having the Vaccine ( 2 i think ?) come into force in April . I don`t approve of being forced to have any Vaccine but i do see the sense in having a vaccine and from what i have read most of the NHS staff who are refusing to have the vaccine ( and thus losing their jobs) actually still tell other people that` having the vaccine is the best way to prevent the disease from doing more damage.

"Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab on Sunday urged healthcare workers to get vaccinated.
The deadline is there to protect the most vulnerable in our hospitals but we have got the resilience because we have got nearly 5,000 more doctors, nearly 11,000 more nurses than we did in 2020,” he said on the BBC’s Sunday Morning programme."

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hmmmm. off topic slightly but why has the NHS workers been chosen to be forced to have the Vaccine jabs at the threat of their jobs ? Why not any other workers ?.
It would`nt take much of a stretch of the imagination to figure that this Tory Government would be quite prepared to scupper the NHS as we know it and replace it by selling it off to Private Enterprise . if you are well off then you pay and get treated ,if not you get left in the gutter and pray for a decent Doctor to treat you for nixi !.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nowhere have I suggested pregnant woman are forced to have the ‘vaccine’, and I think you are now deliberately missing my point. As I’ve already shown here, pregnant women are being advised by govt to get the jab, when they simply can’t know that it won’t affect them or their babies… as what little trial data we are allowed to see at the moment shows that NO testing was ever even started pregnant women (or those trying to get pregnant) prior to the release of the vaccines. No testing on the effects on fertility were done either (on men and women).
So the govt and MSM are telling people these so-called vaccines are safe, yet they simple cannot know that is the case.

I don’t know where Dominic Raab got his figures from but if you could source that info I’d be most grateful, because I don’t believe it for a minute. After all this is the same govt that told us there would be 50,000 cases and 4,000 deaths every day due to Omicron.
It was a large piece in my Internet news but it seems to have gone now . There is a small piece about protesters dumping their flags(?) in Downing street after their protest.
I think you may have wanted to see it as it was stating both sides of the case by the Medics who are refusing to have the vaccine .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back