Why DAWGGIES are way better than CATS.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Iv'e protected our Home and i have killed 2 intruders and I ordered Pizza for the two of us. ;)

C

CrazyCatLady

Loved your vids :)
However, you have never met my 3 Oriental Mix cats! Lol They talk an awful lot, especially Zach, and I can have back and forth conversations with them. Zach also has multi-tone meows, so some of the sounds he makes can sound like words. They also obey commands and are easily trained- they play fetch, stop behaviours when ordered to (I can stop a cat fight with a command), are time-trained (they are all in by 8pm & I don't have to call them) and will rat on each other (one will come to me, if another is having a stand-off with a strange cat or doing something else they shouldn't do!).
Certain breeds of cats can be trained to be like dogs and really, I wouldn't want to be an intruder in this house with my lot. They've sprayed on strangers, lashed out at people that have got too close to me and swiped strange humans as they visited the bathroom. My lot have to get to know a human, before they accept them! Lol

O

Omega

Pets take after their owners .

You've described yourself perfectly there :)

Back