Fair appraisal of yah moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dear Trish, where have I said 'hollie told me' ops I didnt... And please do not say you dont lie....you was asked if you was Hester and you said NO...old age is creeping up if you cant remember that convo..btw all info was put in to the chat room when Hollie apologised ... now 'dear' trish enjoy ya last hours on this name, look forward to the next new name
Backtracking dear? Who asked me if I was Hester? Do ellighten me? I have never been anything but Connie, in 2 names, one for chat and one for modding. Hollie put what in the chat room? She discussed her mods in chat? Oh dear me really? Seems to be abuse of power there, the power she relishes :-D

R

retiremunter

Backtracking dear? Who asked me if I was Hester? Do ellighten me? I have never been anything but Connie, in 2 names, one for chat and one for modding. Hollie put what in the chat room? She discussed her mods in chat? Oh dear me really? Seems to be abuse of power there, the power she relishes :-D
behave yourself...you are looking really stupid right now...your be saying next you wasnt on AOL and you wasnt friends with Paula...

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
behave yourself...you are looking really stupid right now...your be saying next you wasnt on AOL and you wasnt friends with Paula...
No dear :) If you would care to look in your mirror you will see the person who has lost their marbles. I do have an aol mail account, have had it for years but I certainly didn't go into aol chat to chat to the likes of you.

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I asked several times in chat, to be told i was wrong and thought I knew it all! Well I was not wrong was I??? Paula and Helen knew who you were, Helen told chat room she knew all along you were Hestar from aol and that aol was past so why not own up that you are Hestar from aol, come in on a name, own it, and see who chats to you ! My grievance wasn't that you had a new name it was that you denied it time and time again and therefore chatters who detested you on aol thought they were chatting to Connie from Northumberland pmsl..........

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I asked several times in chat, to be told i was wrong and thought I knew it all! Well I was not wrong was I??? Paula and Helen knew who you were, Helen told chat room she knew all along you were Hestar from aol and that aol was past so why not own up that you are Hestar from aol, come in on a name, own it, and see who chats to you ! My grievance wasn't that you had a new name it was that you denied it time and time again and therefore chatters who detested you on aol thought they were chatting to Connie from Northumberland pmsl..........
And ha yet another troll! Sadly Shelagh, you who think you are a prize sleuth are nothing but a prize prat! No I am not hester and YOU my dear have caused strife just for the fun of it. You really must have a very sad life to spend hours trying to trawl through fb, messenger, twitter, snapchat (have I forgotten any) If Helen said I am hester then I would love to know where she got that information from, and once again she has been brought into a forum post when she has merely sat and chatted in yah and not contributed to all this insanity. The reason you have had a grudge against me Shelagh is because as a mod I DARED, just ONCE to warn your uneducated friend about a chat rule. A rule incidentally that was instigated by your mod friend. Your grievance, as you put it, was because you thought someone you clearly loathed had been made a mod. A GOOD mod I may add, a mod who was fair, unbiased and fun and seeing all that you decided in your unbalanced mind that you must put a stop to it. I actually feel exceedingly sorry for you and your troll mates; seems there is nothing positive in your life to concentrate on. Oh and as an aside, that avatar clearly isn't you..... it's a dog......... oh wait a minute........... What happened on aol, our esteemed mod Hollie, originally posted several times in YAH when you lot joined, had to stay in aol. YOU and your band of merry women couldn't leave it there and had to ensure that someone innocent was 'brought to heel'. Well I am sure you can live with yourself because that's all you have in life, that and the pooch on your avatar. Now go back to sleuthing because you sure as hell don't make a Sherlock HOLMES

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And ha yet another troll! Sadly Shelagh, you who think you are a prize sleuth are nothing but a prize prat! No I am not hester and YOU my dear have caused strife just for the fun of it. You really must have a very sad life to spend hours trying to trawl through fb, messenger, twitter, snapchat (have I forgotten any) If Helen said I am hester then I would love to know where she got that information from, and once again she has been brought into a forum post when she has merely sat and chatted in yah and not contributed to all this insanity. The reason you have had a grudge against me Shelagh is because as a mod I DARED, just ONCE to warn your uneducated friend about a chat rule. A rule incidentally that was instigated by your mod friend. Your grievance, as you put it, was because you thought someone you clearly loathed had been made a mod. A GOOD mod I may add, a mod who was fair, unbiased and fun and seeing all that you decided in your unbalanced mind that you must put a stop to it. I actually feel exceedingly sorry for you and your troll mates; seems there is nothing positive in your life to concentrate on. Oh and as an aside, that avatar clearly isn't you..... it's a dog......... oh wait a minute........... What happened on aol, our esteemed mod Hollie, originally posted several times in YAH when you lot joined, had to stay in aol. YOU and your band of merry women couldn't leave it there and had to ensure that someone innocent was 'brought to heel'. Well I am sure you can live with yourself because that's all you have in life, that and the pooch on your avatar. Now go back to sleuthing because you sure as hell don't make a Sherlock HOLMES[/QUOT

Dearie me ! Rattled or what, this is the true Connie/Dawn/Hestar/whatever your name you choose to use today! Helen is now a liar too is she.....Paula as well and prob Eddie! Own your sh** and move on, You being a Mod never bothered me, but the fact your ego is the size of Brazil did ! Strange how we are all the trolls isnt it! For telling the room who you were on aol??? If you wanted to make a new start fine, put aol and the shite behind you, own your name in the room and not hide.... Only you could have put your true pic on the facebook page of Connie! No one else, so like i said previous time, own your sh** and move on !

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
  • shaz1970xx
    SHE FKIN KNEW WHO CONNIE WAS
  • shaz1970xx
    oops
  • helenszajduk
    so did i
  • shaz1970xx
    yes i knew that also
  • locococo
    how do u stop a woman giving blowjobs?................marry her
  • shaz1970xx
    snidey c**t
  • helenszajduk
    so why bring it up now
  • shaz1970xx
    cos i can
  • helenszajduk
    yeah cos you can says it all
  • shaz1970xx
    why u typin my way ya aint for the last yr
  • locococo
  • Xmandy
    chuck xx
  • anthonynorfolk
    can u please move on and stop the nasty comments bout connie please
  • helenszajduk
    ur sniding a friend of mine thats why
  • locococo
    hi norfolk u gots 6 toes m* lol
  • helenszajduk
    chuck xxx
  • Xmandy
    so connie is hester then ? just asking
  • anthonynorfolk
    i got wading feet
  • locococo
    lol
  • helenszajduk
    connie is connie hesta was on aol
  • Xmandy
    but chuck still the same hester ?
  • helenszajduk
    yep
  • anthonynorfolk
    glad u lot dont know my history on aol
  • Xmandy
    ok thought so
  • Xmandy
    i did ask her a few times chuck and still said no
  • hashtagme
    Why is everyone so interested???
  • Xmandy
    i dont understand that
  • shaz1970xx
    connie is fester yes
  • anthonynorfolk
    pathetic aint it hash
  • locococo
    I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat
  • hashtagme
    Loco old one mate lol
  • Xmandy
    anyway i knew it
  • Matty01
    I have no idea hashtagme
Reply Reply All Forward

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There is where Helen told room who you are.......now you still going to lie and deny ! pmsl

R

retiremunter

No dear :) If you would care to look in your mirror you will see the person who has lost their marbles. I do have an aol mail account, have had it for years but I certainly didn't go into aol chat to chat to the likes of you.
no i seem to remember you didnt have alot of people to chat too, you wasnt a nice person to chat too... (flicks hair in the mirror)

R

retiremunter

And ha yet another troll! Sadly Shelagh, you who think you are a prize sleuth are nothing but a prize prat! No I am not hester and YOU my dear have caused strife just for the fun of it. You really must have a very sad life to spend hours trying to trawl through fb, messenger, twitter, snapchat (have I forgotten any) If Helen said I am hester then I would love to know where she got that information from, and once again she has been brought into a forum post when she has merely sat and chatted in yah and not contributed to all this insanity. The reason you have had a grudge against me Shelagh is because as a mod I DARED, just ONCE to warn your uneducated friend about a chat rule. A rule incidentally that was instigated by your mod friend. Your grievance, as you put it, was because you thought someone you clearly loathed had been made a mod. A GOOD mod I may add, a mod who was fair, unbiased and fun and seeing all that you decided in your unbalanced mind that you must put a stop to it. I actually feel exceedingly sorry for you and your troll mates; seems there is nothing positive in your life to concentrate on. Oh and as an aside, that avatar clearly isn't you..... it's a dog......... oh wait a minute........... What happened on aol, our esteemed mod Hollie, originally posted several times in YAH when you lot joined, had to stay in aol. YOU and your band of merry women couldn't leave it there and had to ensure that someone innocent was 'brought to heel'. Well I am sure you can live with yourself because that's all you have in life, that and the pooch on your avatar. Now go back to sleuthing because you sure as hell don't make a Sherlock HOLMES
you really are gutted you lost ya mod badge aint ya....ops

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There is where Helen told room who you are.......now you still going to lie and deny ! pmsl
Shelagh love, get a life, copying and posting the chat room is all you are good for. Once again, I would like to know where she got that information from, because it most certainly wasn't me. I say hello to Helen in the room and that's all. Anway, I'll be off here soon enough so find someone else to pick on; you sure as hell will because that seems to be your forté

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back