Fair appraisal of yah moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Eremmm easy on the paranoid

I was talking about several people who taking topics off topic!!! Funny you both winge about me but don't say anything about the other replies which were similar to what I said! hmmmmm

london guy love you really xx

Machiavellian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Machiavellians insightful and funny thread taken over by a bunch of idiotic nobodies taking bollocks about bugger all. Every bloody thread on the forum is the same. Rampant, trite tripe, being typed by those that have the I.Q of a well smoked fish finger.
thank you sir for those kind words and very well put.

Machiavellian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i say again what GROWN UP PERSON sits doing this?,, i think that said it all

oh i got a crew now!

who wants to play marbles?

oh oh he pinched me,, im going to tell his mum!
grow up child

Machiavellian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think we have to see and point out the bigger picture here. Mods are people who take time out of their lives, by choice, without pay to do so, to moderate the chat rooms so that we can all enjoy a safer and fairer chat. Granted, not every decision made, will be the right one. But let's not forget that Mods are people, and people make genuine mistakes. There have been instances where Mods have owned up to their mistakes and apologised.
And lets not take ignore the fact that you have a right to express your view, or criticise freely on these forums. That is what the forums are meant for in that regard. But criticism goes both ways. And i think where i see the criticism towards your post is where you go a bit personal and question the integrity of someone. As you've named and listed the Mods, you've pointed out JoJo, who i have had the pleasure of conversing with, and i think she is a decent and honest person. I think It's unfair to question anyone's integrity, especially if you don't know them personally. So i thought that was an unfair bit of criticism towards a good Mod to question their moral principles. And she's not even here to defend her integrity being questioned.
Now personally, i haven't had any issues with Mods because I've done my absolute best to follow the rules of chat. And I'm not perfect either. I may have let the odd banned word let slip in YAH, and was reprimanded with a warning and a reason why i was kicked. I think that was fair.
I can't go by anyone else's experience, as other will have different experience with Mods than i have had, but i can only go by what is presented to me here, and try to fair and unbiased in my opinion.
all i said about Jo was that she had 'laptop' problems, i could have said more but didnt, as for Connie i could have said a hell of a lot more but didnt ,mainly cos the thread would have been deleted

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
*ahem* I watch the watchers, and I watch you.

Machiavellian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
*ahem* I watch the watchers, and I watch you.
a hot babe like you can watch me any time............................. any place ..................... any where

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hollie - Fair and consistent, means well and has the best interests of YAH at heart

lavender - A decent mod, has her favourites but who wouldnt?

dave - ok but hardly ever in the room, so whats the point?

JoJo - never online has 'laptop problems' make of that what you will

Silky - a waste of space at one time but is now starting to show some pluck

Pinkwave - aka 2 stars or big star, has a sheriffs badge as a profile pic, being made a mod went to her head - nuff said

janhen/Blomytrumpet - both lasted 5 mins, nothing else needs to added

Connie - where do you start? if ever a book is written about UKchat whole chapters will be devoted her, eventually was found out and demoted, a lifetime ban from the site would have been more better

Paula - a cohort of Connie, the first of her friends to be made a mod, the first of a few Connie undoubtably had in mind, Helen was next in line to get the Connie recomendation to be made a mod - demoted and rightly so

"Machiavellian" or whatever your actual main screen name is; for it sure as hell isn't Machiavellian, why post on the forum in this name? Why not have the courage of your convictions and post in the name you are normally known by?

Janhen and Blowmywhistle were good mods and Jan has explained in great detail on a previous post why she decided against carrying on. Maybe she just didn't want to deal with trolls such as yourself?.

Connie was also a good mod and never, ever dealt with chatters other than in the way she was instructed, so maybe rather than blame her for what you seem to feel are errors of judgement you need to look elsewhere........ and you don't need to look far!
Your personal vendetta is boring, childish and unecessary and may even have more credence if it was posted on the forum in a name you are known by. As for writing a book, I believe you will find hers would be more amusing and shocking than anything you could pen.

Paula was never told why she was demodded; despite asking several times, she was told by the person who demodded her 'don't make demands on me, I can demod whom I please without explanation'. That seems to be the actions of a fair, impartial person who doesn't like deceit but deceives the whole of the UK chat site lmao.

As for Helen, you are way off the mark there and as she has done absolutely nothing wrong why bring her into this discussion in the first place!

Ah and you forgot Crazyfrog, whose only error was to alienate the person who promised to train him for global and then dumped him at the first
opportunity!

Silky is a very loyal person who spends hours modding since so many others have fallen by the wayside and at no time has been 'a waste of space': that really is a most unfair and untrue allegation.

Dave is fair, mods well, puts in hours of modding and is liked by the chatters.

As for the others you have mentioned, since there is no respect there whatsoever I will decline to comment further, they are, I am certain aware of the reasons for that comment. I wonder if the global mods check every new chatter that enters chat ;-) . Please reply within the next 18 hours as this account and email have been deleted :)

Last edited:

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Connie..I mean Hester..sorry I mean dawn... why don't YOU post on the forum under the name you're normally known by? :rolleyes:
Justin not incredible at all, I have never denied that Dawninthemist was Connie! I deleted Connie, on advice, for the sake of the room chatters who were sick of you trolls continually referring to Connie as Hester and disrupting the room for everyone in chat. Several people knew that Dawninthemist was formerly Connie; ask your global mods :) I am so sorry I forgot to inform you personally! So you see your post merely makes an ass out of you :-D

R

retiremunter

"Machiavellian" or whatever your actual main screen name is; for it sure as hell isn't Machiavellian, why post on the forum in this name? Why not have the courage of your convictions and post in the name you are normally known by?

Janhen and Blowmywhistle were good mods and Jan has explained in great detail on a previous post why she decided against carrying on. Maybe she just didn't want to deal with trolls such as yourself?.

Connie was also a good mod and never, ever dealt with chatters other than in the way she was instructed, so maybe rather than blame her for what you seem to feel are errors of judgement you need to look elsewhere........ and you don't need to look far!
Your personal vendetta is boring, childish and unecessary and may even have more credence if it was posted on the forum in a name you are known by. As for writing a book, I believe you will find hers would be more amusing and shocking than anything you could pen.

Paula was never told why she was demodded; despite asking several times, she was told by the person who demodded her 'don't make demands on me, I can demod whom I please without explanation'. That seems to be the actions of a fair, impartial person who doesn't like deceit but deceives the whole of the UK chat site lmao.

As for Helen, you are way off the mark there and as she has done absolutely nothing wrong why bring her into this discussion in the first place!

Ah and you forgot Crazyfrog, whose only error was to alienate the person who promised to train him for global and then dumped him at the first
opportunity!

Silky is a very loyal person who spends hours modding since so many others have fallen by the wayside and at no time has been 'a waste of space': that really is a most unfair and untrue allegation.

Dave is fair, mods well, puts in hours of modding and is liked by the chatters.

As for the others you have mentioned, since there is no respect there whatsoever I will decline to comment further, they are, I am certain aware of the reasons for that comment. I wonder if the global mods check every new chatter that enters chat ;-) . Please reply within the next 18 hours as this account and email have been deleted :)
ah trish finds the time to partake in a forum post whilst in spain in her bedsit....lovely...and i see she has ranted then deleted the account which she is good at.... ya mate paula, whom you used to speak too on the phone as you both put that in the chat room, knew who you were and was asked if you was the person that Hollie was investigating. In a term you can understand....you both lied!!

J

JustinCredible

Justin not incredible at all, I have never denied that Dawninthemist was Connie! I deleted Connie, on advice, for the sake of the room chatters who were sick of you trolls continually referring to Connie as Hester and disrupting the room for everyone in chat. Several people knew that Dawninthemist was formerly Connie; ask your global mods :) I am so sorry I forgot to inform you personally! So you see your post merely makes an ass out of you :-D
Hester..Paula shared your secret so she shared your danger..if you went she had to go too but what have you got against lavender..JoJo and Pinkwave? you left them out of your tirade. Please reply before this thread gets deleted as I'd love to know what with me being a gossiping old woman

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hester..Paula shared your secret so she shared your danger..if you went she had to go too but what have you got against lavender..JoJo and Pinkwave? you left them out of your tirade. Please reply before this thread gets deleted as I'd love to know what with me being a gossiping old woman
Once again an ass! Jojo was never mentioned in the original post was she and for your information she is a good mod who banters with the chatters and is liked. As for the others, as I have previously said, no further comment

J

JustinCredible

Hester.. you're starting to get very personal if i'm being honest..take a step back and concentrate on the Issues. What have you got against lavender? I've found her to be the right stuff a top Mod. How is Paula? will she be coming back from her 'garden leave'? do you feel any responsibility for the predicament she's now in?

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
ah trish finds the time to partake in a forum post whilst in spain in her bedsit....lovely...and i see she has ranted then deleted the account which she is good at.... ya mate paula, whom you used to speak too on the phone as you both put that in the chat room, knew who you were and was asked if you was the person that Hollie was investigating. In a term you can understand....you both lied!!
Well you see wrong don't you dear Liz because I am still here for another few hours. Incidentally, I have never owned a bedsit anywhere, let alone Spain. So Hollie informed you she was 'investigating' one of her mods did she? Hmmmm interesting! Furthermore, dear Liz, I have never lied to Hollie or anyone, and if she says otherwise, then she is totally in the wrong once again (not that I am surprised at all).

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hester.. you're starting to get very personal if i'm being honest..take a step back and concentrate on the Issues. What have you got against lavender? I've found her to be the right stuff a top Mod. How is Paula? will she be coming back from her 'garden leave'? do you feel any responsibility for the predicament she's now in?
Moby DICK was a far better name for you, particularly if you leave the Moby out :-D and YES that was personal! Can you not read these posts? I have twice stated I refuse to comment further on any other mods; that is my choice and my right and your goading will not change that

R

retiremunter

Well you see wrong don't you dear Liz because I am still here for another few hours. Incidentally, I have never owned a bedsit anywhere, let alone Spain. So Hollie informed you she was 'investigating' one of her mods did she? Hmmmm interesting! Furthermore, dear Liz, I have never lied to Hollie or anyone, and if she says otherwise, then she is totally in the wrong once again (not that I am surprised at all).
Dear Trish, where have I said 'hollie told me' ops I didnt... And please do not say you dont lie....you was asked if you was Hester and you said NO...old age is creeping up if you cant remember that convo..btw all info was put in to the chat room when Hollie apologised ... now 'dear' trish enjoy ya last hours on this name, look forward to the next new name

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
oh my history being dragged up again . why?
Justin if your going to be a mod please do. I will enter the dark place just to see you at work lol xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back