Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DanNorfolk

You support the theory people died with Covid rather than of. You have no evidence of the relationship between Covid and underlying health issues, the global scientific community does not yet understand that relationship, no matter how many times you bullshit on this thread.

"I can't discuss Batley grammar school because I am a patriot". Coward.

B

Bad_Influence

You support the theory people died with Covid rather than of. You have no evidence of the relationship between Covid and underlying health issues, the global scientific community does not yet understand that relationship, no matter how many times you bullshit on this thread.

And you choose to ignore that if a person with a positive covid test, dies in a car accident, his death is included in the covid figures just because he tested positive. He did not die OF Covid. I’ll give you time to think about that.

D

DanNorfolk

Still bullshitting rather than providing evidence, like an adult.

This conversation is over.

B

Bad_Influence

And you can sit there like a spoiled brat calling me names all you like.

P

Percy666

After complaining about hypocrisy, you went into a typical anger filled ad hominem attack. You typed 10 words and 6 numbers about the 'subject' and 39 abusive words and a large pic with 6 abusive words you added to the pic yourself, at Hell2bewith.

Showing how much Hell2bewith has gotten under your skin. Well done Hell2bewith. This abusive forum member is in a rage, and angry typing, because you have bested him.

Please continue to show us all how much our argument and debate has affected you.

lol~@ a confused transgender troll claiming to block yet counting how many words Ive posted counting them all going into meltdown again - 1 minute later posting on its other account.... pats twowhales/"Dan" on the head

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Percy666

I am not sure you can have a sensible debate with people who spend their time making crude memes of other chatters and who claim "120,000 havent died due to covid but have died with it". Perhaps they know something the global scientific community doesn't?

Not the brightest of sparks this character is he or is it a her as it calls itself " Dan" yet is 47 and female. The "scientific global community " don't measure covid deaths, the uk government measures them and each specific country in the world measures them differently using varying criteria- how hard is that to grasp and how many times does it need to be said?

"
In the UK, a Covid death is recorded if a person has died within 28 days of the first positive test.

However, what the figures do not tell us is to what extent the virus is causing the death.
In some cases, it could be a major cause. In others, it could simply be a contributory factor or perhaps just present in a person’s system when they have died of something else entirely.

Theoretically, a 90-year-old cancer patient already on palliative care could die but have coronavirus in their system at the time of death. That could be recorded as a coronavirus death.

Why do you think countries like India which has 20 times the Uk population havent 20 times the death count from covid and countries like south Africa with a similar population number to the Uk have less than half as many deaths despite having " the deadly SA strain.

The likes of you , hell , 2 chickens log into your fb / twitter account crying about 120,000 deaths which include 25 year old Ted who had a positive covid test on 5th April and "died of covid" on the 15 th April having been in a car crash. As I said earlier, the masses are asses and this thread illustrates that perfectly where dumb, dumber and dumber still post "facts" without bothering to investigate how and by what means they are gathered.

D

DanNorfolk

Why are you so obsessed with what gender people are Karen?

I don't have Facebook or Twitter, Karen, and no matter how many times you repeatedly post your very angry posts, slightly altering them in the process anyway to agree with what "we" have previously written, it still is not Scientific "fact" unless it is supported by evidence.

For example, Karen, you claimed there have been no "lockdowns" in India. Yes, you really are that stupid.

P

Percy666

I don't have Facebook or Twitter, Karen, and no matter how many times you repeatedly post your very angry posts, slightly altering them in the process anyway to agree with what "we" have previously written, it still is not Scientific "fact" unless it is supported by evidence.

For example, Karen, you claimed there have been no "lockdowns" in India. Yes, you really are that stupid.

All you do is revert to "karen again" .. too stupid to reply to the points raised when the government themselves have stated that is how they measure deaths.

I've never said there were no " lockdowns in India but clearly in the slums where millions live in poverty people will be packed together like sardines and the idea everyone is in a mask when starvation etc are real issues is laughable. Why does South africa and India ( which have differing measures of recording deaths instead of 25 year old ted that gets run over dying of covid in the uk) have lower death rates... the clue is in the question dopey

B

Bad_Influence

A quick question if I may...
Are you suggesting that those who have sadly died with Covid, even though the virus had nothing to do with their demise, are not included in the official figures?
Surely you are not so naive?

P

Percy666

Why don't you actually read how the government has recorded the deaths in the Uk from Covid dopey Dan and stop embarrassing yourself further

D

DanNorfolk

You previously stated Karen that there have been "no" lockdowns in India. No mention of "population", Karen. Subsequently, you have just googled it and so you now know of course just how stupid and ignorant you look.

Now you can slightly alter your posts and your previous stance each and every time other chatters educate you but the fact remains Karen you keep typing bullshit until corrected and as does your "special friend".

P

Percy666

You previously stated Karen that there have been "no" lockdowns in India. No mention of "population", Karen. Subsequently, you have just googled it and so you now know of course just how stupid and ignorant you look.

Now you can slightly alter your posts and your previous stance each and every time other chatters educate you but the fact remains Karen you keep typing bullshit until corrected and as does your "special friend".

Go and find my post where I said " there were no lockdown" in India- I'll wait . The "facts " are you a mentally disabled chatter rattling on about karen.. how people like you manage to turn a computer on Lord only knows

P

Percy666

Points dopey Dan to the government sites which show how uk deaths from covid are measure.. o_O

D

DanNorfolk

Go and find my post where I said " there were no lockdown" in India- I'll wait . The "facts " are you a mentally disabled chatter rattling on about karen.. how people like you manage to turn a computer on Lord only knows

Yes of course I am mentally disabled, Karen and you appear to spend most of your time on this site applying that same logic to anyone who exposes your ignorance. Karen, hunny, take a tip from an expert, google before you comment and not afterward.

Now chillax hunbun, go and get some exercise in the outside world and get some of those endorphins flowing, you will feel much better.

P

Percy666

Yes of course I am mentally disabled, Karen and you appear to spend most of your time on this site applying that same logic to anyone who exposes your ignorance. Karen, hunny, take a tip from an expert, google before you comment and not afterward.

Now chillax hunbun, go and get some exercise in the outside world and get some of those endorphins flowing, you will feel much better.

so you cant find it then and have established you were lying.. lets move on

Perhaps you can answer the other question instead of your sexual frustrations at "karen" on a covid thread

Why do you think countries like India which has 20 times the Uk population havent 20 times the death count from covid and countries like south Africa with a similar population number to the Uk have less than half as many deaths despite having " the deadly SA strain"?

B

Bad_Influence

A quick question if I may...
Are you suggesting that those who have sadly died with Covid, even though the virus had nothing to do with their demise, are not included in the official figures?
Surely you are not so naive?

I’m still waiting Dan. I know you’re busy flirting with Percy but take a second to answer please.

D

DanNorfolk

If what's why's and maybe's and I have absolutely no intention of wasting my valuable time hunting out previous posts some online bullshitter has previously posted repeatedly. I would be here all day, wouldn't I Karen.

Karen hunbun, why don't you yourself explain why and with scientific evidence to support your argument, rather than winding yourself up and getting yourself into a lather about it all.

P

Percy666

Dan will be furiously clacking away on his/her keyboard looking for some more Karen material.. imagine trying to contribute to a thread discussing covid not even knowing how your own country measures deaths from it expecting to be taken seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back