Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But you having the Vaccine doesn't protect anyone else ,

Your statement was heroic but not valid .
I think the point was that if the vaccine reduces symptoms and the likelihood of hospitalisation, then it is protecting others. I have a quite chilled out attitude to this. My friend had spare vaccine and jabbed me in the garden. Now I won't have to be ill for ages (hopefully) if I get it and as a frontline worker, I really need to be able to work. I won't be taking a hospital bed, either (with luck), so I'm also thinking it protects others to just go ahead. I don't think I think enough of myself to NOT have it because of some risk to just myself.

P

Percy666

I disagree one more person who could get covid and end up in hospital. how can you disagree with that ?

The lifestyle choices of alcohol, lack of exercise and smoking all contribute to health issues and the fabled NHS being overstretched line peddled out down the road so unless you live like a monk , you're a hypocrite

P

Percy666

I saw someone earlier saying they had the jab so were doing their bit for the NHs clutching a pint of beer in one hand, cigarette in the other and a large beer belly hanging over his pants- nothing like a bit of delusional hypocrisy. I think that chap is far more likely to end up in hospital than a healthier living person that doesnt take the vaccine for the "dreaded covid" where your chances of death under 60 is absolutely tiny

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Leave beer and fags alone ! Lol they are all expected deaths and illnesses and fed into the algorithms, if everyone stopped drinking and smoking tomorrow all those beds would just be shut down. Its unexpected extras which put the strain on the health system with extra capacity running at a tiny percentage of overall beds and staff.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The lifestyle choices of alcohol, lack of exercise and smoking all contribute to health issues and the fabled NHS being overstretched line peddled out down the road so unless you live like a monk , you're a hypocrite
We are referring covid here

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Having my second jab sat plus i dont drink or smoke
So i must be boring :(

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have the jab or don't complain if you cant do all the fun stuff. The freedom of choice is there, I'll just listen to the fab Chris Whitty.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have the jab or don't complain if you cant do all the fun stuff. The freedom of choice is there, I'll just listen to the fab Chris Whitty.
Couldn’t agree more, have the bloody jab or don’t, it’s up to you.
I’ll listen to the people with letters after their names and proven medical expertise.
Not Facebook/chat people.
I do not wish to live like a hermit.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There are definitely far too many people thinking they are covid experts , who were educated by Facebook and YouTube university of utter bollocks . The scary thing is it’s them who are actually promoting false information that could cause people to make decisions that could risk their futures . I sometimes wonder does it take someone close to these idiots to get really sick or die before they actually understand.

M

Markie

I think what people tend to forget is that this worlwide pandemic started originally with ONE person.
The more that don't get vaccinated the greater chance of it spreading again.

And for those that don't want the vaccination I hope you don't travel abroad much, because chances are once this dies down, if it ever does, I reckon most if not all countries won't allow you to go there without evidence that you are protected.

Seems like mere obstinancy that some won't.

And is that a fact that if you are vaccinated you can still catch the virus and transmit it to others?
I thought the vaccines gave a high percentage of protection?

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I disagree one more person who could get covid and end up in hospital. how can you disagree with that ?

Of course you disagree , in a couple of weeks maybe less ,

You will be able to tell yourself this ,

that'll be fun won't it :)

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think people forget this isn’t like a bad flu. It doesn’t just kill the old. It doesn’t just attack the lungs .

Yes the older person has a higher chance to not survive but young and healthy still have died . It can’t attack all the organs in the body and if you do survive you can be left with damage that will never recover.

Some people who caught this virus last year have still not recovered, some are actually still in hospital. Some people who ended up staying In intensive care for long period to survive will sometimes be left weak and traumatised. Post intensive care syndrome itself can mean a person takes months to recover and need intensive therapy.

This virus is sometime that will not just go away and the vaccine is our only way out !

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
" One Non Covid expert says to another Non Covid Expert " -

" Here mate , you talk utter Bollox "

Other Non Covid Expert -

" Surely fcuking Not - It must be you "

:rolleyes:

P

Percy666

lol@ fun stuff, international travel will be banned for the forseeable, masks and social distancing will probably remain

P

Percy666

Couldn’t agree more, have the bloody jab or don’t, it’s up to you.
I’ll listen to the people with letters after their names and proven medical expertise.
Not Facebook/chat people.
I do not wish to live like a hermit.

so why do the people with letters after their names and proven medical expertise all disagree with each other on the way forward? For every Dr saying lockdowns work, another is saying they cost more lives than covid itself - are these the same experts you follow that this time last year said masks dont work for virus transmissions and now kids in schools are muzzled up like hannibal lector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back