Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
Mines, a mushroom bhaji to start.
Chicken tikka balti, lemon rice, bombay aloo and a chilli nan.
Then a mcflurry on the way home.
Sounds delicious - I haven't had any of that before. When are you taking me to dinner? :p

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Most things except fucking cheese or marmite

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I will be in spud u like waiting.
Silk hankerchief in pocket, fedora hat.
Ive never seen a spud u like in the usa.
You have just won the lottery of life.
Feel free to check the wonderful, broad menu, and give me some feedback x

A

avonguy

I can't think of one specific meal. Pizza is a good comfort food. I enjoy Thai food as well.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Nothing quite like talking about food is there? It is, after all, a popular chat room 'staple'.
Anyway, I'll give my personal favourites, not, might I add, eaten at the same meal:

1. Starter - Prawn Salad with avocado (yes, even that) or French Onion soup.
2. Main - Chicken Bhuna (very hot) with coloured Pilau rice and naan bread or a good Beef Stew with dumplings.

3. Sweet or Dessert (opinions vary) - Raspberry Panacotta, Jam Roly-Poly Pudding with custard or Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce (a seasonal choice).

Maybe someone will start a new thread about their 'food nightmares', which will be equally interesting.
:)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing quite like talking about food is there? It is, after all, a popular chat room 'staple'.
Anyway, I'll give my personal favourites, not, might I add, eaten at the same meal:

2. Main - Chicken Bhuna (very hot) with coloured Pilau rice and naan bread or a good Beef Stew with dumplings.

3. Sweet or Dessert (opinions vary) - Raspberry Panacotta, Jam Roly-Poly Pudding with custard or Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce (a seasonal choice).

Maybe someone will start a new thread about their 'food nightmares', which will be equally interesting.

If you do link me plz because ppl out there are dunking Celery into Marmite ,

I feel this needs exposing -

Ty in Advance.

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

must admit i like jam roly poly and custard and any curry i had a tarka one was bit like tikka only otter lol

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i like fried squid odd sharks and rice or maybe few toasted whales in bbq sauce lol or the odd shrimps

RJG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I enjoy a Macdonald's burger and fries, but have one only very rarely as they are not good for one.

Back