The best weekend ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qmangjmc

qmangjmc is just passing the time...Like 99.99% of other members here.

He's done nothing wrong.

It's YOU who is Trolling HIM...leave him alone you sad man.

Take a close look at yourself fella.
they thinking they hurting me but their negatives doing nothing to me they must think im a little kid or weak man . . . . . face to face words might hurt me but these online words doest hurt me . . . . . im not the strongest man in the world im not the weakest either . . . . . definitely not weak enough to let strangers online that live miles away hurt me

Q

qmangjmc

another fact, if i was fake id defo use a better pic than the one i have !!!
no need to change your pic . . . . . im not trying to be your friend but i always knew your pic was real . . . . . at the time i was caught up in the moment and couldnt think of something to say i said the first thing that popped in my head even though i always knew your pic was real

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
no need to change your pic . . . . . im not trying to be your friend but i always knew your pic was real . . . . . at the time i was caught up in the moment and couldnt think of something to say i said the first thing that popped in my head even though i always knew your pic was real
U really think ive changed my pic because of something u said ? LOL ur wrong

Q

qmangjmc

U really think ive changed my pic because of something u said ? LOL ur wrong
oddly you changed it after i said something about it . . . . . i always knew it was real

Last edited by a moderator:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When Forum threads go off topic and becoming slanging matches, they get closed down for further comment - like this one is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back