The best weekend ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

I hate nobody. I do however know a troll when I see one. Sadly the mods are ignorant of the obvious and allow you to keep posting your sh** Gdsgdgy... more shame to them.
I'm done playing here..... enjoy.

Q

qmangjmc

I hate nobody. I do however know a troll when I see one. Sadly the mods are ignorant of the obvious and allow you to keep posting your sh** Gdsgdgy... more shame to them.
i wont stop posting on threads that didnt get a post

B

Bad_Influence

Are you Markie in disguise Gdsgdgy? He's as fecked up as you.

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
posting on threads that didnt get a post

Do me next! :) I've created absolutely fabulous threads that got few or no replies whatsoever and it's heartbreaking! :( Someone will start a thread simply saying 'Hi' and get pages and pages of replies, it's bloody annoying. :mad: Thanking you in advance.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

tenor (9).gif

D

Dardii

Another thread ruined by bickering, such a shame because I wanted to write on this thread and share some experiences..

What I've realised is that this place is far too loaded with immaturity. This isn't a place where common sense reigns. This is a place of squabbles and childish behaviour.

I've had enough, I'm deleting my account.

Well done ukchat.com, you certainly know how to keep members...

Q

qmangjmc

Do me next! :) I've created absolutely fabulous threads that got few or no replies whatsoever and it's heartbreaking! :( Someone will start a thread simply saying 'Hi' and get pages and pages of replies, it's bloody annoying. :mad: Thanking you in advance.
i will

Q

qmangjmc

Another thread ruined by bickering, such a shame because I wanted to write on this thread and share some experiences..

What I've realised is that this place is far too loaded with immaturity. This isn't a place where common sense reigns. This is a place of squabbles and childish behaviour.

wasnt my fault

B

Bad_Influence

Surely that’s the norm for social media? Twatter is hardly known for its decorum and etiquette. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back