Restrictions for new users

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So, now we get to the real nitty gritty, do we?
You have got one 'like' to this comment. Actually the person who placed the 'like' would prefer the former as he will never achieve the latter.
Next you'll be asking what status do you attain by being the most 'liked'.
I still stand by what I said previously, by the way.

:cool:

Is this all you have to do with your time? It would maybe impress me if you wrote it in Welsh, but to use the forum for point scoring against a handful of others, that's not entertainment. And yet you expect "quality posts". If you want to pick a fight, find a playground.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You're a veritable wizard of drivel MillieW :D

I'm trying to drivel you out, Mr Bond, don't you know? If I fuss and faff enough, and post meaningless piffle, I'll get as many likes as you have. :p

I must learn some terrible yolks. :eek:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Laurey glad you didt say nappy nappyman would het jealous

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm trying to drivel you out, Mr Bond, don't you know? If I fuss and faff enough, and post meaningless piffle, I'll get as many likes as you have. :p

I must learn some terrible yolks. :eek:
I didn’t get where I am today without knowing meaningful drivel from meaningless piffle. Pffftt!

You’ve spotted then my quest for UK Chat, nay World, domination in the “likes” stakes. I rather thought that was flying under the radar until you, Ms. Clever Clogs came along to highlight it. I DO love this like for like (literally) thing we’ve got going on in the forums though. It’s boosting our “likes” tally no end all this you scratch my back if I scratch yours malarkey.

I do so adore being awarded trophies by UK Chat. They are the only ones I’ve ever won apart from the King’s Snooker Club (Newcastle-under-Lyme) Doubles Winning Trophy. And that was mainly down to the skills of my Maltese falcon potting partner, Frank Azzopardi, RIP. That man’s deep screw on the pink had to be seen to be believed.

An honourable mention too, too my darling chat-buddy, and who knows even possible future life-partner (!!), Yaris, whom I owe so much to. Keep up the good work. But if I ever catch you messing with my already addled brain again, with your oh-so-sly use of the forum post editing tool, there’ll be hell to pay!

So @MillieW and @yaris (a.k.a. Radar for the uninitiated), DO let’s carry on with the drivel & piffle, oops I meant meaningful insights and wonderful anecdotes. We all deserve a place on the final UK Chat winners’ podium….me in gold medal position of course (I’m a man after all and you two are mere women). I’ll let you two fight amongst yourselves for the minor placings. Why does the phrase “also rans” spring to mind here?

And @MillieW, as for your terrible yokes quip, I think you’re rather over-egging things there, and setting an awful eggsample. It all goes to prove, there’s nowt so queer as yolk. An eggshellent post this I think. I eggspect to be rewarded handsomely!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didn’t get where I am today without knowing meaningful drivel from meaningless piffle. Pffftt!

You’ve spotted then my quest for UK Chat, nay World, domination in the “likes” stakes. I rather thought that was flying under the radar until you, Ms. Clever Clogs came along to highlight it. I DO love this like for like (literally) thing we’ve got going on in the forums though. It’s boosting our “likes” tally no end all this you scratch my back if I scratch yours malarkey.

I do so adore being awarded trophies by UK Chat. They are the only ones I’ve ever won apart from the King’s Snooker Club (Newcastle-under-Lyme) Doubles Winning Trophy. And that was mainly down to the skills of my Maltese falcon potting partner, Frank Azzopardi, RIP. That man’s deep screw on the pink had to be seen to be believed.

An honourable mention too, too my darling chat-buddy, and who knows even possible future life-partner (!!), Yaris, whom I owe so much to. Keep up the good work. But if I ever catch you messing with my already addled brain again, with your oh-so-sly use of the forum post editing tool, there’ll be hell to pay!

So @MillieW and @yaris (a.k.a. Radar for the uninitiated), DO let’s carry on with the drivel & piffle, oops I meant meaningful insights and wonderful anecdotes. We all deserve a place on the final UK Chat winners’ podium….me in gold medal position of course (I’m a man after all and you two are mere women). I’ll let you two fight amongst yourselves for the minor placings. Why does the phrase “also rans” spring to mind here?

And @MillieW, as for your terrible yokes quip, I think you’re rather over-egging things there, and setting an awful eggsample. It all goes to prove, there’s nowt so queer as yolk. An eggshellent post this I think. I eggspect to be rewarded handsomely![/QUO

Moi type drivel and piffle?, as if, my darling chat buddy!...i blame Mr google for most of my intelligent ramblings!...hopefully you will catch up with my amount of likes, 320! one day ;)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh, the Forth Bridge now is it (your new avatar)? You're SUCH a gadabout @yaris, and I love you dearly! Oh, I've just noticed.....you're WAY ahead of me in the "likes" stakes. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop liking your posts from now on. Give me a chance you "UK Chat Expert"!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh, the Forth Bridge now is it (your new avatar)? You're SUCH a gadabout @yaris, and I love you dearly! Oh, I've just noticed.....you're WAY ahead of me in the "likes" stakes. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop liking your posts from now on. Give me a chance you "UK Chat Ex

Damn, you edited before i could reply, sneaky! lol

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Is this all you have to do with your time? It would maybe impress me if you wrote it in Welsh, but to use the forum for point scoring against a handful of others, that's not entertainment. And yet you expect "quality posts". If you want to pick a fight, find a playground.

You really are showing your ongoing insecurity. Are you not used to being corrected? Get used to it. I, for one, will comment on inaccurate and misleading comments and quotes made in the Forum. Others can do as they please. I have started numerous threads here and will continue to do so.
Finally, to paraphrase a comical line from 'Uncle Buck': "that's my job".
:rolleyes:

P.S. Try not to deviate from the subject matter in the Forum, even though it is now common practise by those who know no better.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You really are showing your ongoing insecurity. Are you not used to being corrected? Get used to it. I, for one, will comment on inaccurate and misleading comments and quotes made in the Forum. Others can do as they please. I have started numerous threads here and will continue to do so.
Finally, to paraphrase a comical line from 'Uncle Buck': "that's my job".
:rolleyes:

P.S. Try not to deviate from the subject matter in the Forum, even though it is now common practise by those who know no better.

Yawn. A childish retort is all that your response is worthy of.

Back