Banned

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
lol @ this time! :)
Are you sure you've been banned or is it another connection problem? in any case please try to avoid hijacking someone else's banned thread with your banned issues :rolleyes: The irony of this is that Hollie..who bans chatters as a last resort has to spend half her chat time sorting people's banning issues!
I wonder if the word 'banned' will ever make it to the top of the stats list as the most used word on here?
yes I'm 100% I have BANNED and its nothing to do with an connection problem and their never was previously either so I think youll find that your facts are wrong, also I am grateful to hollie for the time she puts in to sort these BANNING issues out all the time as I'm sure are other members that have these issues too,

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Evo you seemed ok to me how come u keep getting banned.........I always thought it was just pubs who banned people ?

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Evo you seemed ok to me how come u keep getting banned.........I always thought it was just pubs who banned people ?
jude im asking myself the same question and also how 2 mods have been informed about this mornings ban and not one of them have bothered to even get back to me about it at least.....im seething right now ..XX

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello MissEvO

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you, I had to go out this morning and didn't get back till gone 7.30 tonight, then spent hours catching up on things and just gotten onto forum.

Regards the ban, because I was not here I didn't see what lead up to it so in this particular case, you would have to take it up with the mod who was on and issued it.

I am really sorry I cannot be of any more help to you as in this instance it is out of my hands.

H xxx

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello MissEvO

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you, I had to go out this morning and didn't get back till gone 7.30 tonight, then spent hours catching up on things and just gotten onto forum.

Regards the ban, because I was not here I didn't see what lead up to it so in this particular case, you would have to take it up with the mod who was on and issued it.

I am really sorry I cannot be of any more help to you as in this instance it is out of my hands.

H xxx
hiya hollie sorry to hear you had such a hectic day honey...and thank you for getting back to me, as regards to me speaking to the person who issued the ban this morning i am not able to do that ad i hav not been informed or told who it was so im stuck as i dont know who gave me the ban and im notable to go in to the lobby where it took place in order to try and find out who it was so im pretty stuffed with this now, but once again thank you for replying and i hope you have an laid back easy shift darling, take care hollie lots of hugs missevo xoxoxo

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
omg you got banned again im still banned from yesterday lol
I though you was probably banned as well, and I need to speak to you about this in private if poss execute?? Can't put it on here, is there anyway we can chat in private hen?? hope your OK xx

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
MissEvO and Execute, did you two get the same ban message that I got couple weeks ago?

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
MissEvO and Execute, did you two get the same ban message that I got couple weeks ago?

No mate I got a message that said missevo banned for trouble causing, I don't know what message execute got though x

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well me being a spammer is not true so I dont know what their problem is. I wasnt even in any room when I got message

Rhea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hollie I was banned and it said I called someone a paedo when I did NOT. I have never called anyone that name I was being abused by badmedicine who routinely abuses me and a few other girls. I called him a bully and a wimp in his pm but I did Not call him a paedo. Do you have a screenshot of this alleged pm where I allegedly called him a paedo? It Never happened! I was banned on a false accusation.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Hollie will not do anything about this.

Laura26uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Please take my ban off it was unreasonable I didn’t do anything wrong I just posted a pic of my food :(

Rhea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh well the ban is stuck. I am more upset that I never called anyone that word.

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I got banned:eek: I posted something that was not allowed :( I did my time guilty as charged :p no dramas

Back