What brought you here?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We all have parts of our lives we wish to change, to adjust.
Why we do it is something for us and those we care about to know.
For some it's how we see ourselves, for others its about how others see us.
What we tend to forget is we are all individuals, we are a product of our lives.

There is one simple, irrefutable request from chat, that is respect.
If we betray that trust, what are we?

For anyone who has read the Hobbes Rousseau argument its simple.

Action, however intentioned has consequences, take those to heart before acting.

(Bit drunk, forgive the lecture, was a dare) :)

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It annoys me when people say *but its only words on the screen, they don't hurt*, that maybe true in most cases, but not all...words can hurt. cut and wound along with being uplifted, loved and helped...we all have a reason for being here and we should remember that.

S

silentfem

internet helps onw excape there own reality,but cand see others better cope with it,but as a individual i try to bring smiles.anlong the wayramdon coimpliaments.jpg cant go back to change but.jpeg ramdon coimpliaments.jpg

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wanted to tell anyone reading this that finally Gab.com has a place for Brits to share thoughts and keep informed. Just joined today the group called British united. Looks pretty good so far. Wonderful thing about Gab is it is freedom of speech unlike FB, twitter etc that have censored the bits out of posts. Gab is like a breath of fresh air.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What brought me here? The chat site I'd been using for over a decade closed. To keep in touch with chatters I followed them here. But in time, for a number of reasons, I became disenfranchised with chat. I still like to occasionally contribute to the forum.

NiceFem

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I enjoy meeting and chatting with sensible people which are few and far between on any site, please feel free to chat to me.

Back