Murder on the chat floor!.. Whodunnit..

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
well it wasnt me as i could easily have done it holding 8 guns but i did see bad and tinks doing a rendition of bonnie and clyde driving in a chitty chitty bang bang car firing shots out window and they tried to hide evidence at trishas house and dumped car there and threw guns in bushes if that helps lol

Excellent lampooning.
Shame that you had to prolong everyone's suffering, however.

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE
Finally eh!

Those poor coroners have had their work cut out, as the victims extensive injuries were never ending.

They have yet still been unable to identify the victim, however have issued information of some of their finding that were recovered with the body.
Some of you may find the below disturbing.

A Golf ball was removed from the nose. A cactus from the back-side. Fluffy bunny tail from the victims ears. A Parker Pen was removed from the heart. 2 Flamingo's were wrapped around their neck. Glitter was found in eyes. Pure Nescafe Instant was injected straight into the victims veins.

Also reports that a picture of John Lennon was found in stomach contents. A bottle of Radox had been forcibly pushed into throat, and most disturbing of all, a drawing of a cats arse in felt tip pen was found scribbled on the victims back.

Who can possibly be responsible for such horrors?

Police are confident the above will lead to an arrest in the next few days.

Phew!

Last edited:

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
eh? so whodunnit?>

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
UPDATE
Finally eh!

Those poor coroners have had their work cut out, as the victims extensive injuries were never ending.

They have yet still been unable to identify the victim, however have issued information of some of their finding that were recovered with the body.

A Golf ball was removed from the nose. A cactus from the back-side. Fluffy bunny tail from the victims ears. A Parker Pen was removed from the heart. 2 Flamingo's were wrapped around their neck. Glitter was found in eyes. Pure Nescafe Instant was injected straight into the victims veins.

Also reports that a picture of John Lennon was found in stomach contents. A bottle of Radox had been forcibly pushed into throat, and most disturbing of all, a drawing of a cats arse in felt tip pen was found scribbled on the victims back.

Phew!

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
UPDATE
Finally eh!

Phew!
well i dont play golf dont own a cactus my name is gary but not glitter lol i drink asda coffee not nescafe only pens i have are wilkos plastic ones so am not guilty your honour pmsl

T

trishaminn

i saw u heading to the golf course carrying ur balls in ur red bra stop :eek:lying :mad:

angey07132

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE
Finally eh!

Who can possible be responsible for such horrors?

Phew!

Back