COVID-19 (coronavirus) information central

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'll get the jab in Dec 2022 when phase 3 testing finishes :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Been there,,,Done that......It's a doddle.
I am now a little bit safer than I was PV (pre vac) and In three months time I will be free of this vile thing.:D:D

Burst your bubble now you will not be "free" , you can still catch the virus you may not be as ill as you of been without the jab. Some may have it and not show any symptoms , This covid19 is with us for good it may be that we will need a jab every year like flu . it will mutate and change every now and again which it already has ,
SO Dong you will never be FREE.

S

Steven56

A good friend of mine and his wife both had the virus, he was not too ill but his wife was very ill for a few weeks. Thankfully they both have recovered completely. Sadly though his father died from the virus, he was my baseball, basketball coach while I was growing up. Grateful my Dad has not been affected. Some scary stuff , a global concern not sure when normal or safety will prevail. Remain hopeful be positive mentally, strong physically.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Free? You can still contract and spread the virus? How does that make you free?
Well....! after my second Jab I shall be 98% protected which makes me a better bet than you scaredy-cats.
And it is all of you scaredy-cats that will allow the virus to trouble us. :p

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well....! after my second Jab I shall be 98% protected which makes me a better bet than you scaredy-cats.

Erm pardon want to eat your words we not been offered ours yet , we let you older ppl go 1st to try it out. it will still be there we wont ever be free of it read the sciences.
When and if we called dare say we will go.

B

Bad_Influence

And you’ll feel so safe you’ll forget all about you’re ability to spread the virus. I’d say you are far more of a threat than me, as I’ll still be taking precautions.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And you’ll feel so safe you’ll forget all about you’re ability to spread the virus. I’d say you are far more of a threat than me, as I’ll still be taking precautions.
And why would you assume I would not still be taking precautions?

B

Bad_Influence

As you said, you think you’re going to be ‘free’ after the jab. Naive to say the very least.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Erm pardon want to eat your words we not been offered ours yet , we let you older ppl go 1st to try it out. it will still be there we wont ever be free of it read the sciences.
When and if we called dare say we will go.
So you ARE hovering on the edge of scared-cattery?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As you said, you think you’re going to be ‘free’ after the jab. Naive to say the very least.
Anyway...a huge % more safe than you scaredy-cats.
You will be both carrier and vulnerable...I may still be a carrier (possibly) but much less vulnerable.

B

Bad_Influence

Anyway...a huge % more safe than you scaredy-cats.
You will be both carrier and vulnerable...I may still be a carrier (possibly) but much less vulnerable.

You carry on believing that sunshine.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So you ARE hovering on the edge of scared-cattery?
tell you what i read and listen and watch with baited breathe for this vaccine to be rollled out , why dont you read what is being said you will never be free of it [ till y drop down dead ] i repeat it be like flu jab have to have it once a year.
am not hoovering anywhere , I have said WHEN they send for me i will go, till then u sill old duffer i will stay in my cave.
get message now.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
tell you what i read and listen and watch with baited breathe for this vaccine to be rollled out , why dont you read what is being said you will never be free of it [ till y drop down dead ] i repeat it be like flu jab have to have it once a year.
am not hoovering anywhere , I have said WHEN they send for me i will go, till then u sill old duffer i will stay in my cave.
get message now.
You said earlier that you 'dare say you would go' for your jab.
That doesn't sound very positive, (I dunno...you young people)?

Back