Are you lonely, fed up and just want to chat, then join this thread and make friends.

wink_smile_wink

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm here to make friends in order to go out together and have dinner dates.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Welcome back, stranger! :)

KhadgarsWhisker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im up for friends, especially if they wanna do some online rpg's with me, I get mega lonely lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Will there be Chicken ?

I can't go like but it's nice to know

C

CommonCarnage

i live on my own i have an expanding aorta, so i find it difficult to walk without my walking stick so i rarely go out
i am a smoker but i never drink alcohol if need to go to the shops, like icelands or to santander to get money for my gas electricty i get a cab to the shops but i get a bus to come home.
Why not a bus there and a cab to come back? A lot easier with shopping.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just need someone to chat too
Joe, hit me up in chat sometime, can exchange e-mails or numbers, I live alone to mate :)
Love to talk :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I'm here to make friends in order to go out together and have dinner dates.
Who is going to have an effective conversation in a Forum? If you wish to chat, head for the chat rooms; that is what they are designed for. You are very unlikely to make friends on this platform. There are diverse and accommodating rooms for EVERY individual. Are you new to the chat experience? This is not a dating site, contrary to what you might have heard. I strongly recommend the Naughty UK Chat site for that purpose.
In the meantime, might I suggest that you use this platform for serious discussion and NOT trivial dialogue, which is also available in many chat rooms.
:rolleyes:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Who is going to have an effective conversation in a Forum? If you wish to chat, head for the chat rooms; that is what they are designed for. You are very unlikely to make friends on this platform. There are diverse and accommodating rooms for EVERY individual. Are you new to the chat experience? This is not a dating site, contrary to what you might have heard. I strongly recommend the Naughty UK Chat site for that purpose.
In the meantime, might I suggest that you use this platform for serious discussion and NOT trivial dialogue, which is also available in many chat rooms.
:rolleyes:
A Serious Discussion?... Hmm....Ok...YOU START ONE...;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
A Serious Discussion?... Hmm....Ok...YOU START ONE...;)
Yes. Serious discussion is antonymous to trivial dialogue. That's why I made reference to both alternatives.
I think it is in the best interests of new chatters to give them some guidance on the correct use of the Forum from the outset, don't you?

B

Bad_Influence

Correct use? By whose criteria? To think one person has the right to tell people what is interesting is very arrogant don’t you think WP? Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have been smoking since I was 12yrs old I was in hossy for 6wks 4 of those 6wks I was out cold and the first things I said when I woke up was I want a cup of tea and a ciggy. the doctor told me, with you smoking is a habit you are not addicted to smoking. because all of the addiction would have left you whilst you were out cold for those 4wks I have 2 sons both living in stoke on trent I have 2 granddaughters. by my eldest son.
the eldest 1 is 16 in june and the youngest 1 is 15yrs old in october.their mother is a lesbien. So I don't get to see them very often, even less now because of this covid thing.The only good thing is I am immune to covid. also I don't get colds or coughs. Also the reason I get a cab to the shops is because it saves me walking to the shops, also I draw out money from santander I then go to icelands I spend say £100.00 on food shopping which they deliver to my door. Imay buy also a few bits from poundlands, then I get a bus home. i also have enough to top up gas and leccy also money for my baccy. Its a family joke but I
I too smoked from when i was 15 at 49 with new grandchild on way decided to to stop turned 50 and stopped not had one since then . but like i was told you got to want to give up to succeed at it.
as to shopping why not don on line? they bring your 'habbit ' to you
The one thing i don't think any one is immune to covid . just be wary if i was you .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
don't really see the point of packing up smoking now as I am nearly 77 yrs old and if I make it to 80yrs that would be fine by me.
ok understand that sorry thought you was young man

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yes. Serious discussion is antonymous to trivial dialogue. That's why I made reference to both alternatives.
I think it is in the best interests of new chatters to give them some guidance on the correct use of the Forum from the outset, don't you?
You Start one...! What about this do you not understand?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
what is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare as long as sheep and cows
no time to see in woods we pass to see where squirrels hide their nuts in grass
no time to see in broad daylight
streams full of stars like skies at night
no time to turn at beauties glance
and watch her feet how they can dance
no time to wait until her mouth can
enrich the smile her eyes began
a poor life ths if full of care we have no time to stand and stare
Henry something, cant remember his name.. Good though.

I'm not a poet, never professed to being one, but thoughts are reality so :-

The stars are out tonight, yet we don't see them.
Our children sleep tonight, we don't hear them.
The world slowly turns, but ever changes.
It's soul has no place for me.
It wanders through the stars, so free.
Passengers we.
Simply cling on to life, to love.
But we dont see.
The miracle of being just "me".

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
so who are my friends Jack Higgins George Lucas Patrica Cornwel Arthur C Clarke, Orson Scot Card I do not watch tv but I love my computer, also my 2 Nokia mobile phones each 1 has a 32 gig memory card, but I don't use them as mobile phones I smoke about 30 cigs per day
Stick to the poetry Joe, and ditch the baccy
If you could see what it has done to me...you would

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's a bit of a joke in my family but they are not going to bury me unless there is a packet of ciggies and a decent lighter in my coffin
And your mobile phone when you wanna get the Hell out :p

Back