Murder on the chat floor!.. Whodunnit..

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Breaking news just in from Chat central....

An as of yet an unidentified body has been discovered in the chat room list of UK 40s and 50's room earlier today.

Gender yet unknown. However rumour has it several flamingo related articles, tractor prints, a tube of deep heat, bunny ears, a toucan and a cactus were found nearby.

Chat 'expert' chatters are on the case and several suspects will be interviewed throughout the next few days.

A leak of names of some of those being interviewed is as follows. (names may be changed to stop copyright)

HackAssMe, a respectable member of chat. However we can't forget that pic scandal from last year.

TinkerLaFelle, Very sensitive beautiful chatter, but she does have a cactus collection and a tractor.

Kinky Dee, Everyone loves this women, shes hot eh, but could she have sneaked about with her bunny tail bobbin and done the dirty deed.

MatteLaBerk, Seems a nice chap, but we all know he is sharper than a, well something very sharp. Could it be pun related?

Duchess Minngo, High society Hot tub extraordinaire with her famous flamingo collection and posh castle.

Skuby Tuesday, Dutch delight, but did she clogger someone when they were not looking.

GlenMcIt'sMyBirthdaySoon, Quiet chap, seems harmless. However did he finally go off the boil and peculate a font.

Sean In The Pie , Yes shes across the pond but did she sneak across the boarders on the pretense of looking for a bit of Beatles memorabilia.

Wilfy la Noir, Charming Yorkshire chap, but did he finally snap!

Sliggy, I mean his legs are far too short to run far away, but maybe he had an accomplish.

Black Fabric babe, Shes exotic and mysterious and bound to know spells n stuff.

Blonks, ahh yes seems like a harmless artist, but is he sneakier than Banksey and slapped someone with a copperpot.

Frank In Suspenders, Innocent brown fonter or dastardly wrong un?

Oh my turn to be interview TBC. .

Last edited:

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Breaking news just in from Chat central....

An as of yet unidentified body has been discovered in the chat room list of UK 40s and 50's room earlier today.

Gender yet unknown. However rumour has it several flamingo related articles, tractor prints, a tube of deep heat, bunny ears, a toucan and a cactus were found nearby.

Chat 'expert' chatters are on the case and several suspects will be interviewed throughout the next few days.

A leak of names of some of those being interviewed is as follows. (names may be changed to stop copyright)
HackAssMe, a respectable member of chat. However we can't forget that pic scandal from last year.

TinkerLaFelle, Very sensitive beautiful chatter, but she does have a cactus collection and a tractor.

Kinky Dee, Everyone loves this women, shes hot eh, but could she have sneaked about with her bunny tail bobbin and done the dirty deed.

MatteLaBerk, Seems a nice chap, but we all know he is sharper than a, well something very sharp. Could it be pun related?

Duchess Minngo, High society Hot tub extraordinaire with her famous flamingo collection and posh castle.

Skuby Tuesday, Dutch delight, but did she clogger someone when they were not looking.

GlenMcIt'sMyBirthdaySoon, Quiet chap, seems harmless. However did he finally go off the boil and peculate a font.

Sean In The Pie , Yes shes across the pond but did she sneak across the boarders on the pretense of looking for a bit of Beatles memorabilia.

Wilfy la Noir, Charming Yorkshire chap, but did he finally snap!

Sliggy, I mean his legs are far too short to run far away, but maybe he had an accomplish.

Black Fabric babe, Shes exotic and mysterious and bound to know spells n stuff.

Blonks, ahh yes seems like a harmless artist, but is he sneakier than Banksey and slapped someone with a copperpot.

Oh my turn to be interview TBC. .
I proper LOLED at this.... wants me im innocent:D

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My money on thrish ...evil loooking ....................................................runs

B

Bad_Influence

At odds of 2-1 I reckon it was Shak. Diversionary tactics by blaming everyone else. Lol

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Top artist back from scene of crime (no expense spared) . Pic to follow

Back