FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well thk you was wonderful breakfast read but i agree with yaris . Hell2bewith you need to either find another hobby or lose your internet for a week.
you just feed these pp and they come back for more now.
ladies and gents do you ever go to bed?. lol
Do you know who`s thread this is ?. It`s MINE ! Don`t you fancy telling them to move on ? or do they have the same hold over you as they do over other chatters ,who moved out of yah with them in order to stay close to their leader ?.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Those reply’s were so predictable. People disagree with hells.... obviously in a click and being led lol. Pathetic

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megs i
only come on here to read the latest rag better than the beano

Still i made my mind up who the villian is

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Those reply’s were so predictable. People disagree with hells.... obviously in a click and being led lol. Pathetic
People have warned me that it is bad to disagree with Bad because he gets really nasty if you do ! he has proven that for a long time .Those who warn me ,in secret ,know all about him but are just too scared to disagree with him .They don`t want to have his Merry Band of pathetic followers on their backs ,checking their profiles in order to post them in chatrooms .Why don`t he pig off back to nis little desk and sharpen some more pencils ?.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
People have warned me that it is bad to disagree with Bad because he gets really nasty if you do ! he has proven that for a long time .Those who warn me ,in secret ,know all about him but are just too scared to disagree with him .They don`t want to have his Merry Band of pathetic followers on their backs ,checking their profiles in order to post them in chatrooms .Why don`t he pig off back to nis little desk and sharpen some more pencils ?.
Hahahhahahahahha. Snivelling pathetic old man. Clutching at straws. Anyone who disagrees with your utter rubbish u type is automatically in a clique. Not that fact a lot of chatters agree ur pathetic and need to let go of ur little obsession with bad. U really are a laughing stock

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Have u heard the silky ole fool saying *do they know whose this thread is hahah dear god get a flipping grip!

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

You really are jealous of him arent you ive found him a good laugh and a soh which u lack on both counts

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Have u heard the silky ole fool saying *do they know whose this thread is hahah dear god get a flipping grip!
As soon as i saw yaris and megs comments i knew what he was gonna say. All revolves round the clique and bad pmsl. Im sure he lives breaths and dreams about him

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry Yaris but this is MY thread ! If you prefer to back obviously bullying members then that`s up to you .I don`t ! I`ll never allow others to tread on me just because it gives them pleasure. If you were to tell them to move on then it might make more sense eh ?.
That's fighting talk!, but you know what?, i really can't be arsed with your petty squabbles....enjoy YOUR thread!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

It's getting a bit past a joke with hits like that ,

Just sayin :)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What's a fella to do when he is attacked from all angles. Hmm, his age, mental capacity, lifestyle, forum usage, room usage, sexuality, and calling him racist, stalker, etc., etc, by a team who have a reputation on this forum for sticking together like semen in a condom.

When you know he won't just ignore. Even though that is what should happen. By all!

So you goad and goad and goad and spend hours laughing at the replies, so you goad more and more.

Everyone and their aunt is jumping into attack hell2bewith, whether they like him or not. Whether this thread is appropriate or not. Whether he is right or not. Blaming him for his thread, his lifestyle his 'anything'.

Not one person is telling those people, who continue to fight back about some petty nonsense regarding 'looking at a profile that was open to all' as if it is some kind of huge transgression, trying to shame him, name him as some kind of pervert,and more, to stop. For what? The great art of goading? Scoring points on a forum thread?

Because, if any of you lot, that are having a go, fighting a forum war with a need to win, had an ounce of wrong doing evidence as ' bad' as you are making out, you would have reported it, posted it. But, all you are doing is getting great pleasure out of constantly goading and attacking someone you don't know on a forum, one of millions of forums on the internet.

What in name of god is wrong with you people.

It is like a chat colosseum. Throwing the elderly into a cage of font lions. To be humiliated and mauled to chat death.

Be the bigger person and stop.

The End.

PS: please do not use this post as confirmation of attack or support. This is only my opinion. It is up to you to end it all. No matter who you are.

Last edited:
L

Lancashire

Good comment and far more diplomatic than I would be.

They are crude bullies, nothing exceptional about any of them at all, and when the people who should be protecting the vulnerable actually join in with the goading, giving permission to the bullies to continue, then there is not much more to be said... is there.

If your face fits...

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

They are crude bullies, nothing exceptional about any of them at all, and when the people who should be protecting the vulnerable actually join in with the goading, giving permission to the bullies to continue, then there is not much more to be said... is there.

If your face fits...

Load of bollox last 2 posts but 1 ,

It's all Drama , bullying lol ,

He loves it mate XD

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Drama or not.

It is unhealthy. It doesn't promote anything apart from goading/drama/hate/and cunts getting off on the former.

PS: I'm adding an lol to make the post less passive aggressive.

LOL

L

Lancashire

Cor blimey.

No wonder this endless abuse of an elderly man happens right out in the open in broad daylight and not covertly behind closed doors.

Bullies.

Victim blaming.

No concept of what is really happening at all.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Cor blimey.

No wonder this endless abuse of an elderly man happens right out in the open in broad daylight and not covertly behind closed doors.

Bullies.

Victim blaming.

No concept of what is really happening at all.

Simply not happening though , he gives as good as he gets , that's a fact ,

@hell2bwith76 is having fun , he's in his element :)

"Spoken from the fence i sit on"

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

What's a fella to do when he is attacked from all angles. Hmm, his age, mental capacity, lifestyle, forum usage, room usage, sexuality, and calling him racist, stalker, etc., etc, by a team who have a reputation on this forum for sticking together like semen in a condom.

When you know he won't just ignore. Even though that is what should happen. By all!

So you goad and goad and goad and spend hours laughing at the replies, so you goad more and more.

Everyone and their aunt is jumping into attack hell2bewith, whether they like him or not. Whether this thread is appropriate or not. Whether he is right or not. Blaming him for his thread, his lifestyle his 'anything'.

Not one person is telling those people, who continue to fight back about some petty nonsense regarding 'looking at a profile that was open to all' as if it is some kind of huge transgression, trying to shame him, name him as some kind of pervert,and more, to stop. For what? The great art of goading? Scoring points on a forum thread?

Because, if any of you lot, that are having a go, fighting a forum war with a need to win, had an ounce of wrong doing evidence as ' bad' as you are making out, you would have reported it, posted it. But, all you are doing is getting great pleasure out of constantly goading and attacking someone you don't know on a forum, one of millions of forums on the internet.

What in name of god is wrong with you people.

It is like a chat colosseum. Throwing the elderly into a cage of font lions. To be humiliated and mauled to chat death.

Be the bigger person and stop.

The End.

PS: please do not use this post as confirmation of attack or support. This is only my opinion. It is up to you to end it all. No matter who you are.

Entertainment

B

Bad_Influence

If your face fits...

Vulnerable? Pmsfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back