FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Cannot reach out my arms are to short .
Now you know how to read all about anyone from their profile (if they don`t block for some reason !) why not ask why anyone would wish to check the full profile and then go to the trouble of childishly taking a screenshot of it and posting it in the main room ?? Uhh ? it should count as doxing in my opinion but the said poster is most likely a friend of mods or admin or both :).

i asked cause i didt know and now i do i don't give a figs leaf
2ndly i have Shrine but its to all ppl that i loved and lost in my life but more so for my son ,White roses in a planter .nothing more
on that note i take my leave

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So make it private. Simples.
Like you & your mates have ? The idea of a profile is to give others an idea of what /who you are not make a profile and then block people from reading it .The fact is she suggested that i was trying to message her ! Totally Untrue .I don`t do ugly ty .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Did i say that posting other members Profiles into a main chatroom was a site offence ? No i did not . What i wrote and i`ll make it clear ,is that IN MY OPINION IT SHOULD BE AN OFFENCE TO POST OTHER PEOPLES PROFILES IN A CHATROOM !! get me ?

Why are you shouting at me.......

Dya get me Fam ?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Like you & your mates have ? The idea of a profile is to give others an idea of what /who you are not make a profile and then block people from reading it .The fact is she suggested that i was trying to message her ! Totally Untrue .I don`t do ugly ty .

She wouldn't touch u with a 10 inch bargepole yer old enough to be her great grandad !!!!

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
lies again old man, no one mentioned u tryin to message me and u know it, u was shown up for lyin as u have many times :D

B

Bad_Influence

She never suggested that. She only said you were looking at her profile, which you vehemently denied. So she merely proved it.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
i may be ugly but ur an OLD SAD PATHETIC WASTE OF A HUMAN :) oh an a liar... point proven :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back