Hello Doc!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No, NASA spent a $1000 million, may even have been a billion on developing a Biro. The Russians bulk purchased their small pencils from Argos, I know this for a fact, So don't you dare fact-check me. flammable pencils you say? I know we're not supposed to take this forum seriously, but be serious! The next time my lighter runs out i'll use broken pencils! and yes, I do smoke, so don't be having a pop at me over that... thank you!

lol

you are so delightful when you are all fluffed up and 'stuff'.

1950s Ronson Penciliter

1950s Ronson Penciliter.jpg

Last edited:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Yeah! Like my frozen chicken...It's fine when it is readied for use.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im looking at the picture wailer has posted of quote, a doctor distracting a toddler.
I gurantee, this person, does not have kids.
Talk about being on another planet.
As for chucking people in jail for not doing as you say, who do you think you are?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol @ comparing wearing a seatbelt as a lifesaver to a vaccine :D
With a seatbelt you are not injecting anything that could be potentially harmful to your system.

If you don't wear a seatbelt you may have an injection of windscreen glass into your head at 80mph as could your passenger, and, a rear seat passenger could inject the back of your skull with their face/bodypart at a similar or faster speed.

But of course, semantics!

PS: In the good old days, before vaccines, if you lived passed 30 you were very lucky. 40 was old age. Today, a vaccine or herd immunity protects you and allows you to survive into your dotage and beyond, unless those 80s are in mph/kph and injecting you with 'real' harmful stuff into your system.

But of course, semantics!

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Im looking at the picture wailer has posted of quote, a doctor distracting a toddler.
I gurantee, this person, does not have kids.
Talk about being on another planet.
As for chucking people in jail for not doing as you say, who do you think you are?

Psst. It's not a pic. It's a video. You are welcome.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think you worry too much. Things have improved. Tests are conducted in sequences now, which I am told that if you sequence 5 tests, you get an answer five times quicker. I comes with the world, the world, all our top scientists all working together to find a cure. They have.
Shows what can be done.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And! Scientists the world over are jumping up and down in sheer delight in that the secrets recently discovered during the world-wide search for a cure for corona have so many spin offs. New ways of treating diseases!
Think of that.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I don't worry at all, as that vaccine is going nowhere near me - I'm just making a few points :)

As for the rest of humanity, they can choose as best they wish, whether to be inoculated or not :)

As for the rest - I'll leave you to your illusion :)

Nor Me either.

Nothing to do with Conspiracies or anti-vaxers.

I'm educated enough to know the risks involved.

(Not just the efficacy of the Vaccine...but the Gov't involvement and end goal in it.)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Great Forum Vaccine Declaration 2020 (ended)

All antivaccine cult members are reminded that...

We, those of us who will gladly take the Covid_19 vaccine (and other vaccines) are very happy to protect you and others like you. We also protect those who genuinely cannot be inoculated. The protection of herd immunity is and will be wrapped around you. Your life, is our life.

Best regards,

Humanity.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Which one are you?

vaccine denial 2.jpg

Last edited:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don't worry at all, as that vaccine is going nowhere near me - I'm just making a few points :)

As for the rest of humanity, they can choose as best they wish, whether to be inoculated or not :)

As for the rest - I'll leave you to your illusion :)

Well, you won't infect me, what with you being open to infection: I shall be safe, as will all clear thinking people.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No one will be 'safe' - The vaccine doesn't seem to work exactly how you and others think.

I suggest you read up on it, before getting your inoculation :)

Depends on what you read...dunnit?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im bored already keyboard warriors

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Covid deniers and anti-vaxxers.... costing people their lives one piece of unqualified nonscientific waffle at a time.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Watching sprouting off sh** Omega .......my new hobby

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You got to much time on your hands
Do you spend most of your time looking on facebook for quotes

B

Bad_Influence

Already 2 NHS workers have suffered a reaction to the vaccine. And the powers-that-be want us to believe it's been thoroughly tested. It is impossible to test a vaccine's long-term side-effects in the short time period that it has taken to get it from creation to the shelves.
Take your life in your hands if you choose, but I prefer to use common sense rather than believe in miracles.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Already 2 NHS workers have suffered a reaction to the vaccine. And the powers-that-be want us to believe it's been thoroughly tested. It is impossible to test a vaccine's long-term side-effects in the short time period that it has taken to get it from creation to the shelves.
Take your life in your hands if you choose, but I prefer to use common sense rather than believe in miracles.
"Two Swallows doth not a summer make" ;)

Back