Free Speech!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Rose-tinted. Just saying.

Again, confirming what I keep reminding you: My most devoted fan. <LOL>
Just for your information, I chose the words deliberately as it was far more appropriate to the occasion.
Now mind your own business and stop trying to appear gallant to your needy followers.
:rolleyes:

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
You really need to remove your rose-tainted spectacles and start to see things more clearly.
We ALL judge people regardless of your ideology. If not, we would all live in 'perfect harmony'.
By the way, I am nearly always smiling whenever I'm in the Forums or chat rooms because, for me personally, they are an endless source of fun.

:)
..i heard you the first time, messing with ya ! You come across as a genuine down to earth person, thats what I think.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really need to remove your rose-tainted spectacles and start to see things more clearly.
We ALL judge people regardless of your ideology. If not, we would all live in 'perfect harmony'.
By the way, I am nearly always smiling whenever I'm in the Forums or chat rooms because, for me personally, they are an endless source of fun.

Orrr you could accept that we don’t ALL judge people and my spectacles suit me fine and dandy :p.

I am pleased you are always smiling so am I :) .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Of course you did. Pmsl

You deleted my comment on your Profile about Smoking. Why did you do that?

Because I was right.

AAAANNNNNDDDDD.......Sadly......YOU can't deal with folks being right about you...can you..!

Pathetic really.

B

Bad_Influence

You deleted my comment on your Profile about Smoking. Why did you do that?

Because I was right.

AAAANNNNNDDDDD.......Sadly......YOU can't deal with folks being right about you...can you..!

Pathetic really.

I’d delete everything you type if I could. You know that.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I’d delete everything you type if I could. You know that.

Suddenly... You are no longer Tinks Biach.!!...But 'Just Me'.!

Iv'e been Just Me since I was born...Unlike YOU....It's not a recent thing...;)

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Why so Serious.....

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Suddenly... You are no longer Tinks Biach.!!...But 'Just Me'.!

Iv'e been Just Me since I was born...Unlike YOU....It's not a recent thing...;)

At this rate I am going to owe you a very big favour because of you distracting this pitiable human being away from me.
Mind you, he has become a spent force now in the chat rooms where he has found his true niche, so, the Forums now provide a safer outlet for his perpetual vexation.
Thank you, once again, Altair.

;)
P.S. Watch him now claim that we are forming a clique intent on bringing his good character into disrepute. <LOL>

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd love to see you type in any language other than English. No other language in the world boasts more significance. Certainly not in here.
And please don't tell me that you can type in 'Scottish' because sooner or later you are bound to resort to your native tongue.
I've commented on 'mock Scottish dialect' used in chatrooms and whilst it is rather endearing to observe, it is also laughable.
I can tell that Dong is another contributor who enjoys expressing himself in diverse ways via the English language, by his postings in the Forums.

Expressing myself in ways diverse?
I can think of nothing worse.
In any case it's probably banned
And what I write might well be canned!

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
sadly free speech is being curtailed as one has to be political correct not tp offend, even if its ones own opinion.

I find people who moan about political correctness are usually uneducated, narrow-minded, uncultured, uncouth, ignorant morons.

And what I love is that, although that ^ might seem harsh, it'll make you smile, because you LOVE someone being able to express themselves free of consequence as long as it's their opinion.

Thank you for fighting for my right to call you out for being so moronic :)

P.S. Did you hear you can get arrested for saying you like Milky Bars? Must be the War on White (chocolate)...

Last edited:

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I find people who moan about political correctness are usually uneducated, narrow-minded, uncultured, uncouth, ignorant morons.

And what I love is that, although that ^ might seem harsh, it'll make you smile, because you LOVE someone being able to express themselves free of consequence as long as it's their opinion.

Thank you for fighting for my right to call you out for being so moronic :)

P.S. Did you hear you can get arrested for saying you like Milky Bars? Must be the War on White (chocolate)...

What you wrote made me smile, not because of the reason you gave....

However - I stand by what I said that freedom of speech should not mean free from consequence.... no one has the right to spout racial/homophobic/xenophobic/hate filled crap regardless of whether it’s their opinion or otherwise.
Xxx

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What you wrote made me smile, not because of the reason you gave....

However - I stand by what I said that freedom of speech should not mean free from consequence.... no one has the right to spout racial/homophobic/xenophobic/hate filled crap regardless of whether it’s their opinion or otherwise.
Xxx

I don't think my post was challenging yours; if anything, it was backing yours up.

But jeez, cun' say anyfing dese dayz, poli'ikol korekness gon mad, I tell yah.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't think my post was challenging yours; if anything, it was backing yours up.

But jeez, cun' say anyfing dese dayz, poli'ikol korekness gon mad, I tell yah.

Xx I didn’t suggest you were challenging me :p

B

Bad_Influence

Free speech comes with responsibly. However it has gone too far the other way now.
People get offended over the smallest things, or even worse, they get offended on somebody else’s behalf. They jump on their high horse over something said or written because, it MIGHT offend one group of people or another.
Offence cannot be given, only taken, and while there are countless thoughtless people in this world there seems to be a growing number who think that because they have a computer, they have the right to tell other folk that they SHOULD be offended, they should feel down-trodden, or they should fight.
There is a lot to fear in this world, but a society built on WOKE culture, on a Snowflake population, is definitely up there with the most dangerous.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Free speech comes with responsibly. However it has gone too far the other way now.
People get offended over the smallest things, or even worse, they get offended on somebody else’s behalf. They jump on their high horse over something said or written because, it MIGHT offend one group of people or another.
Offence cannot be given, only taken, and while there are countless thoughtless people in this world there seems to be a growing number who think that because they have a computer, they have the right to tell other folk that they SHOULD be offended, they should feel down-trodden, or they should fight.
There is a lot to fear in this world, but a society built on WOKE culture, on a Snowflake population, is definitely up there with the most dangerous.

I once woke with a snowflake on my nose.... it was a curious time :D:D:p

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bad a sober funandflirty in forums is that allowed

Back