Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m @Bad_Influence friend and yours - I’m not fussed if it’s reciprocated by either you :D
Sorry Fun .My response has gone to the wrong person ! Arrrgghhh" it was meant for another poster who made a definite statement that they were not my friend ! I`ll recheck as sometimes the boxes move as i`m typing . again ,sorry that was not meant for you .

Last edited:

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you could teach everyone in the world one concept, what concept would have the biggest positive impact on humanity?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
TINKS i would be but shaz got a better bum than you but you deff stacked:p

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
At the end of the day | Sites | ...like this one. Tend to generate these types of arguments.

I never see these type of arguments on ANY other Sites that I use personally.

I have a Pop at BadInfluence every now and again... purely because I can and I have the Acumen to do it and he knows that.

It's never personal. I have respect for Bad. Hes a Designer of chat arguments....and he's good at it...Probably the best.

That said, I don't think some things are absolutely fare...Of course not. (Some things iv'e said are not fare too and I accept that.)

But in my eyes that's the risk you take when Joining Sites like this.

Reading the comment's some of this stuff goes back over 10 years.

Now I remember stuff back then...but I wouldn't hold a grudge against anyone for that length of time..!

Life is way too short to have Grudges.

Taking a break from here might benefit one or two members.

See the other side of the internet and don't confine yourself to only ONE space/site.

;):)

Last edited:

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
At the end of the day | Sites | ...like this one. Tend to generate these types of arguments.

I have a Pop at BadInfluence every now and again... purely because I can and I have the Acumen to do it and he knows that.

It's never personal. I have respect for Bad. Hes a Designer of chat arguments....and he's good at it...Probably the best.

That said, I don't think some things are absolutely fare...Of course not. (Some things iv'e said are not fare too and I accept that.)

Now I remember stuff back then...but I wouldn't hold a grudge against anyone for that length of time..!

See the other side of the internet and don't confine yourself to only ONE space/site.

Excellent ^^
Well said Sir.

B

Bad_Influence

Pmsl You’re as bad as Hells.
And please stop posting on my profile, I’m tired of deleting your messages. Thank you.

post-futurist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you could teach everyone in the world one concept, what concept would have the biggest positive impact on humanity?
The beauty and importance of being wrong. All learning involves a recognition that your previous idea on some matter wasn't right or complete. Admitting you got something wrong should draw respect, not scorn. Scientists love saying their previous ideas turned out to be wrong. Politicians, (and religious leaders ) hardly ever do. In fact, the only statement (or maybe one of the few statements?) that can be made with absolute confidence is; 'Error is possible.' Being wrong is our normal healthy state. We should be taught from childhood to celebrate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back