Hopes and dreams for 2021

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hopes and dreams for 2021 eh? Mine are very simple, be able to see all of my family and be able to have a get together with all of them at one time! :)

Greco

Chat supremo, kiss ma ring!
Reaction score
Last time I do a thread, yous took something, nice, and corrupted it with your bullying ways and meaness, shame on all of you, ger it right up tinks, bad and whiskey breath:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have we mentioned names or u just presuming?
Anyone with a single cell brain can figure out just who you are referring to with your abuse . Still ,you have nothing else to do i guess you need some sport.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Anyone with a single cell brain can figure out just who you are referring to with your abuse . Still ,you have nothing else to do i guess you need some sport.
Grow up grandad. Move along cause ur boring as fk

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Victim blaming.

People will point out what is wrong with the victim rather than recognizing that the real problem lies with the bully and his or her choices. People often find it easier to tell a victim how he should change in order to avoid being bullied than to place the responsibility on the bully.

The responsibility for bullying always belongs to the bully.
How right you are and how low are those who have to stoop to bullying to fill their empty lives.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Grow up grandad. Move along cause ur boring as fk
I think you and the other tryers are far more boring than anyone i know . Try your bullying on another member eh ? You can`t because you are scared of having more than 1 or 2 repercussions eh ?

Back