Does the Devil Exist ?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
If the devil's biggest trick was to convince you he didn't exist, would the person who says he doesn't exist be tricked? That is the question.

post-futurist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
And is it true
That devils end up like you
Something safe, for the picture frame?

Q

quietfem

as religion is man made,so the biggest con od the human race but where ever evil is the devil was invented. so gives a purpose for a devil to exist.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
If the devil's biggest trick was to convince you he didn't exist, would the person who says he doesn't exist be tricked? That is the question.

I get you. It's a trick question.
It's interesting that in order to have 'Good' we also have to have 'Evil'. Thus we have universal equilibrium.
All is well.
:cool:

post-futurist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I believe in the existence of neither god nor the devil. In my memory, it seems not to have been the devil who persuaded me of this, but the Catholic church. But of course, if it had been the devil, that's precisely what he'd want me to think, isn't it?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A lot depends on what YOU perceive AS the Devil.

Iv'e been called the Devil.... on more than one occasion !!.

In the Biblical sense....The Devil is no more Real than the God depicted in the scriptures.

I'm a firm believer in Science. ...I like Facts that can be backed up with Evidence.

I'm not dissing 'Believers'....Not at all...Some great Scientists were Christian.

But...And it's a BIg BUT'....To the extent that Science can Prove or Disprove anything is well known and accurate to within 99.99%...Hence there is still some 'Mystery to Science.

BUT....What experiments could you do to test the Supernatural?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I learnt latin, i thought it would come in handy if anybody in chat got possessed like.
Get behind me satan!
Anyone vomits anything green, contact me, my hourly rate for a exorcism is more than reasonable.
If its not carrots, they are possessed, trust me,

BIll-2111

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The devil is real the world is in his hands now he challenged God saying he could look after us as well as God can and should be worshiped like a God. God as any good parent would do gave him the tools for the job and said show the rest of the angels how well you can do it, we can see the result

P

Percy666

The devil is real the world is in his hands now he challenged God saying he could look after us as well as God can and should be worshiped like a God. God as any good parent would do gave him the tools for the job and said show the rest of the angels how well you can do it, we can see the result

keep taking the meds chap

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
that comment is the maxed out version of a prick. im sorry but you asked for nothing less.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....there is God, there is a devil , the end !

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
just voicing my opinion and earning the right to chat and view profiles...calm down , not the end of the world, yet ...

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
God is so great and good that you need a Baddy to blame for all the shite in the world.

It all makes perfect sense.

Shalooom"!

P

Percy666

"God" exists so for balance apparently there is a horned fiend clutching a trident welcoming all non payers of the tv license and late returners of library books to eternal hell / torture and pain slowly roasting on a spit like a huge human kebab. Suppose it makes sense when you think about it :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

As George Carlin once said, “We created god in our own image and likeness!
Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll go to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity. But he loves you! ...And he needs money! He's all powerful, but he can't handle money!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
"God" exists so for balance apparently there is a horned fiend clutching a trident welcoming all non payers of the tv license and late returners of library books to eternal hell / torture and pain slowly roasting on a spit like a huge human kebab. Suppose it makes sense when you think about it :rolleyes:

So you are saying had i returned my copy of Watershipdown back in 1989 i could of been passing through the Golden gates of Heaven and been sat under a waterfall of Sprite munching on Turkish Delights being stroked by Angels ?

(Not the shite Rowntree's Turkish Delights , the Sweet shop Powdered good sh**) ,

Fcuking Wabbits.

Back