profile pictures

P

PokerplayerAA

Too many people are putting up profile pics which are obviously not them, or if they are themselves in the picture, [t has been doctored that much it isnt even a close resemblance to them. Do you think this is right or not??

Ljames

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It’s hard enough to get to the point to even post one. But even so it’s the internet so you can Truly know who someone is

ChrisInLondon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It says I don't have permission to upload my profile picture, and I don't know why.

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
It says I don't have permission to upload my profile picture, and I don't know why.
Have you done the chatters initiation ceremony yet?
Next full moon, take off all your clothes , go to the nearest Weeping Willow tree. Dance around that for 30 mins, chanting upload,upload,upload.

That should sort it.

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Too many people are putting up profile pics which are obviously not them, or if they are themselves in the picture, [t has been doctored that much it isnt even a close resemblance to them. Do you think this is right or not??
I'm all for doctored pics. The moment I suss out how to pop my head onto a Kate Moss type body, I'm getting in on that malarkey.

M

Markie

I'm all for doctored pics. The moment I suss out how to pop my head onto a Kate Moss type body, I'm getting in on that malarkey.
Or just get an iron, stick it on full, with steam, and iron your wronkles out....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There is an element of risk in posting genuine photos in profiles on here. You may not know that your next door neighbour is a member and knows what you look like ! Plus ( and this happens ) there are members who take pleasure in copying peoples photos ,cutting the face out and then pasting it onto some crude cartoon which gets circulated around the whole site . Fine if you like a laugh at yourself but maybe you don`t like the person who does this ?.
Think before you post a self photo onto your profile.

B

Bad_Influence

There is an element of risk in posting genuine photos in profiles on here. You may not know that your next door neighbour is a member and knows what you look like ! Plus ( and this happens ) there are members who take pleasure in copying peoples photos ,cutting the face out and then pasting it onto some crude cartoon which gets circulated around the whole site . Fine if you like a laugh at yourself but maybe you don`t like the person who does this ?.

Surely not?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

My next door neighbour already knows what i look like , Whats the point ?

Ops can have whatever photo they like does it matter ?

Millions upon Millions of Facebook Ops have their own photos and they seem to manage ,

Scaremongering !!! XD

JennyFleck

Inconsistently Consistent
Reaction score
We have always fixed up pics? From the time of portraiture, we have airbrushed our flaws. Make-up exists.
Filters are just an improvement of technology.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And unfortunately some of us are so inept with filters that the only improvements we can achieve are with a lump hammer, dont pic shame us! Sad avatar peoples lives matter too!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My next door neighbour already knows what i look like , Whats the point ?

Ops can have whatever photo they like does it matter ?

Millions upon Millions of Facebook Ops have their own photos and they seem to manage ,

Scaremongering !!! XD
You miss my point entirely. Don`t bother to answer this.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What are you upto that you need to scared that your neighbours might find out about? Is it something really cool or are you the head of an international crime family, I heard they caught a mafia boss because he kept posting cooking clips.

Back