Forums: are they being misused?

Are Forum threads now being trivialised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Bad_Influence

I know what's going on! They're thinking they all related?? All this family drama! Yah not Yah is the quote for today :)
I'm not commenting on the feret either :p

I wouldn’t know about YAH as I’ve dragged everyone out of there apparently. Lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nothing to add, just thought it needed repeating. :D:D
I have nothing to add to what i have stated apart from the fact that much of what you have written has gone to prove that this thread has been trivialised .Hence the poll vote to date. Of course i don`t hold details of your position with regard to State money being paid to a certain group of people. I don`t screen shot everything you know :)
Good start. Now if you would apologise to all chatters you have accused of being sheep, and following me around, that would be lovely. Thank you in advance.

And any details you have of me criticising anyone regarding their approach to lockdown can be posted here. I’m sure that would not contravene TOU. I’ll either admit I was wrong or defend my opinion.
I have nothing to add to what i have stated apart from the fact that much of what you have written has gone to prove that this thread has been trivialised .Hence the poll vote to date. Of course i don`t hold details of your position with regard to State money being paid to a certain group of people. I don`t screen shot everything you know :)

B

Bad_Influence

So you have no evidence? You are getting worse fella... MUCH worse :(

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you have no evidence? You are getting worse fella... MUCH worse :(
You know ,you are a pathetic mortal . I know what you said in a chatroom ands so do others. Others may be too frightened to speak up but i definitely am not . Creep back behind your lady friends skirts and let them do your dirty work .

B

Bad_Influence

You know ,you are a pathetic mortal . I know what you said in a chatroom ands so do others. Others may be too frightened to speak up but i definitely am not . Creep back behind your lady friends skirts and let them do your dirty work .

You are determined to make a fool of yourself aren’t you?

EllieSurrey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm too late to vote but the answer is yes and no.

Forums have always been the same, everywhere. Like human conversation. We may start out discussing something important, we will end up bickering or talking about how the cheese aisle in Morrisons smells funny. It's just how brains work.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I'm too late to vote but the answer is yes and no.

Forums have always been the same, everywhere. Like human conversation. We may start out discussing something important, we will end up bickering or talking about how the cheese aisle in Morrisons smells funny. It's just how brains work.

Your vote in this thread is still possible. The deadline is the 15th October 2020. You must vote either Yes or No, however.
Irrespective of that, I asked the question SPECIFIC to UK Chat Forums, not of any other source or medium.
I had hoped that people would be honest about their answers but it appears that even was being too optimistic.
I had also hoped that people would state why they voted the way they did. Alas, that was also being too optimistic.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your vote in this thread is still possible. The deadline is the 15th October 2020. You must vote either Yes or No, however.
Irrespective of that, I asked the question SPECIFIC to UK Chat Forums, not of any other source or medium.
I had hoped that people would be honest about their answers but it appears that even was being too optimistic.
I had also hoped that people would state why they voted the way they did. Alas, that was also being too optimistic.
It`s blatantly obvious that a few chatters just use the Forums as an extension to the Chatrooms,by penning a load of b*****s to draw attention to themselves. Sad to say but i! They get their way in the Chatrooms and in the Forums too. <claps>

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed with the lack of responses to this thread.
Not because there are only 3 votes registered, expectedly voting 'No'; but because NOBODY has rationalised their vote and offered an opinion either way. :rolleyes:. Maybe I should have removed the voting factor.
Maybe I should be asking superficial questions like: 'Do you think UK Chat should give new chatters an exam/test before they are allowed into chat rooms'?
I wonder what the pass rate would be if I personally set the test. ;)

I voted no...because I recognise the fact that this is an open forum where all manner of posters may contribute.
If you want to be seen as the aging fogey of the common room...that's your choice. ;)

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I voted no...because I recognise the fact that this is an open forum where all manner of posters may contribute.
If you want to be seen as the aging fogey of the common room...that's your choice. ;)

You typify the sort of person who just suddenly remind themselves that 'I should now excuse myself because I did not when I had the opportunity to do so'.
The quote you reference was actually posted on September 19th. I suppose it's given you at least THREE weeks' thinking time to consider a reply!
Hindsight is such a wonderful thing if you have nothing to look forward to.

P.S. I won't bother looking for it, but you once stated that you were 85 years old. So, who is 'the ageing (not aging) fogey' in the Forums. Certainly NOT me.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You typify the sort of person who just suddenly remind themselves that 'I should now excuse myself because I did not when I had the opportunity to do so'.
The quote you reference was actually posted on September 19th. I suppose it's given you at least THREE weeks' thinking time to consider a reply!
Hindsight is such a wonderful thing if you have nothing to look forward to.

P.S. I won't bother looking for it, but you once stated that you were 85 years old. So, who is 'the ageing (not aging) fogey' in the Forums. Certainly NOT me.

Not Hindsight, more a discovery. I came upon your post late.
As to my age, can't a girl have her secrets?

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
Must?? it could be deleted too :p

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Not Hindsight, more a discovery. I came upon your post late.
As to my age, can't a girl have her secrets?

Dong, regardless of you voting No, you have still ended up on the losing side. Something that does not surprise.
I didn't even vote in this survey, so the margin would be even greater with my additional Yes vote.
A word to all those who embarrassingly voted No: I hope that this teaches you a lesson to improve your standards.
Yours ultra-smugly.
:cool:
WickedPerdition

B

Bad_Influence

Dong, regardless of you voting No, you have still ended up on the losing side. Something that does not surprise.
I didn't even vote in this survey, so the margin would be even greater with my additional Yes vote.
A word to all those who embarrassingly voted No: I hope that this teaches you a lesson to improve your standards.
Yours ultra-smugly.
:cool:
WickedPerdition

Threads will always evolve, and that’s not going to change just to please you. That’s something you are going to have to learn to cope with. But I doubt you will, as you’re arrogance will prevent your education. It’s SAD really.

Back