Flu Jab

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
Just wanted to put this out there,, my surgery has started with the annual flu vaccine already so those of you who need this for one reason or another probably should contact the surgery in your local area and set up an appointment. Better to be safe than sorry.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Up here the flu injections have been going on for a few weeks, just been done slightly different over 65's first then everyone else, been done in community centres etc with more space, they seem to have it all in hand you may have to wait a while for one but its happening

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
Up here the flu injections have been going on for a few weeks, just been done slightly different over 65's first then everyone else, been done in community centres etc with more space, they seem to have it all in hand you may have to wait a while for one but its happening
Yup I had mine yesterday, what a chore, don't forget your mask, don't forget to social distance, don't forget your mask on the bus. It wears you out just trying to get somewhere.

Andrew50leeds

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
if we have to do this 2 meter thing how can they do a flu jab get the womens darts team in lol all joking aside i think its a 50/50 decision as last 2 years i have had a flu jab it has completely wiped me out , apparently its the different strains of vaccine , though with current situation i would recomend people taking it , especially those with asthma or a weaker immune system protect yourself and keep safe and well

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
if we have to do this 2 meter thing how can they do a flu jab get the womens darts team in lol all joking aside i think its a 50/50 decision as last 2 years i have had a flu jab it has completely wiped me out , apparently its the different strains of vaccine , though with current situation i would recomend people taking it , especially those with asthma or a weaker immune system protect yourself and keep safe and well
The nurse that gave me my injection looked like she was heading out to Chernobyl.

Back