save my sanity lol

mothergoose11

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hello everyone I'm new here and joined to save my sanity lol sick of tv netflix amazon etc and theres only so much candy crush you can play in one day before cracking up! hows everyone coping in this mad world of covid?
I'm starting to forget what "normal" was hmm

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hello everyone I'm new here and joined to save my sanity lol sick of tv netflix amazon etc and theres only so much candy crush you can play in one day before cracking up! hows everyone coping in this mad world of covid?
I'm starting to forget what "normal" was hmm
Welcome and enjoy!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Welcome ! Jump in the water is great ! But don't feed the trolls ! Cheers

barryfromgoole

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hiya ...you just calm down friend and try to get some form of normal things back into your life ...
go for a nice walk in a wood,along a river,the local park no matter what the weather and take a look round to appreciate the life that is still going on .
stay safe yea ..

mothergoose11

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hiya ...you just calm down friend and try to get some form of normal things back into your life ...
go for a nice walk in a wood,along a river,the local park no matter what the weather and take a look round to appreciate the life that is still going on .
stay safe yea ..
Thank you..was going on bike rides on all the bike tracks up here near the rivers etc but its getting a bit nippy now so no one will go with me and they hate me going out on my own as if I'm a kid lol I did pedal over 40 mile in 1 day so i think that contributes no one wanting to come with me, Its not my fault they are all so unfit lol
everyones back to school,college and work etc so its back to tv time grhh.
hope you are keeping ok.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thank you..was going on bike rides on all the bike tracks up here near the rivers etc but its getting a bit nippy now so no one will go with me and they hate me going out on my own as if I'm a kid lol I did pedal over 40 mile in 1 day so i think that contributes no one wanting to come with me, Its not my fault they are all so unfit lol
everyones back to school,college and work etc so its back to tv time grhh.
hope you are keeping ok.

buy an exercise bike . not same i know but just as good fun.

Back